Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fifty cent in the middle east going all gears of war (wtf)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fifty cent in the middle east going all gears of war (wtf)

im sure a lot of you all must've heard about the fifty cent game's sequel ..

Must Read: 50 Cent Sequel's Story

BLOG - 50 Cent: Bulletproof was critically panned (i.e., it sucked), but it sold enough to warrant a sequel. IGN has details on what will surely be a story that rivals that of BioShock.Tired of Ayn Rand-inspired objectivist tripe? The upcoming 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand is for you. Producer Aaron Blean gives IGN the details on the game's story:

"...50 and G-Unit are putting on a sold-out performance somewhere in a fictional Middle Eastern setting. This is where the 'blood on the sand' comes in. They put on the performance; the people are pleased, but the concert promoter stiffs them and doesn't give 50 and G-Unit their payment.

"...So, of course, 50 isn't going to leave until he gets paid, so he hassles the concert promoter, [saying] if he doesn't come up with the money now, there will be consequences. And instead, the promoter offers him a very valuable gift – something that's valuable to this particular country – a diamond encrusted skull.

"So 50 gets the skull, and as he's about to leave this war-torn country, when they're ambushed and the skull is taken. They escape the ambush, but they're without the skull. So 50's motivated to get what belongs to him. So basically, throughout the game, he's trying to track these people down and find out who they are and why he was ambushed.

"...This is definitely going to be a higher quality and better experience [than 50 Cent: Bulletproof]. And believe me, 50 is very particular."

Hmmm.

Anyway, Blean said that publisher Vivendi has hired on a Muslim Hollywood writer to pen the script. Maybe the story can come together if the game doesn't take itself too seriously. Who knows? One thing I will say is that it looks quite nice. It's based on Unreal Engine 3 and is developed by Swordfish, who did 2005's shooter Cold Winter, which wasn't too shabby. We'll keep a cautious eye on Fiddy's sequel.

Via Kotaku

The man certainly likes his crunk...?

I really wonder, if he really buys into it all, or it's absolutely GENIUS level satire.
    sigpic

Comment

...I still demand that 50 Cents: Bulletproof be tested to see if it qualifies as false advertising. What we do is fire a howitzer at the bastard and see if he is, indeed, bullet proof. If he isn't then we sue his estate.

I hate rappers as a whole, but 50 Cents is talentless waste of skin.

Comment

I never got the whole 50 Cent being shot 9 times and survived thing.
        It doesn't make him a tough bastard, it just shows gangbangers are fucking useless at shooting.

Comment

man half dolla needs to stfu, everything about him sucks and he looks like a gorilla

wait isn't g unit gorilla unit?

Comment

50 Cents: Gears of War, huh?

Comment

Working...
            X