End of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the world

So...who else here suspects that the NEW pope is the anti christ?

That would be fucked up...

Who else here thinks that "Day after tomorrow" can and is starting to look like it could happen.

Does any one else hate fast food greece oil?

The Day After Tomorrow CAN happen. Just not in as short of a time span as in the movie. It would take hundreds of years for that to happen.

As for the Pope being the Anti-Christ...... I guess if you're religious, yeah, you might think that.

Comment

when the world has to end, believe me it'll, our chatting about it doesnt affect it at all

Comment

But there IS something you can do about it. Build an underground fallout shelter, stock unperishables and MRE's with a large, sealed tank of fresh water. You'll also need a fire source as not to freeze to death, and don't forget to make the shelter airtight. And DEFINITELY stock up on guns and ammunition. And a hazmat suit and body armor if you can.

... not that I uh... have any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazardBlade
          But there IS something you can do about it. Build an underground fallout shelter, stock unperishables and MRE's with a large, sealed tank of fresh water. You'll also need a fire source as not to freeze to death, and don't forget to make the shelter airtight. And DEFINITELY stock up on guns and ammunition. And a hazmat suit and body armor if you can.

... not that I uh... have any of that.
          I was planning on building a storm cellar in case of Tornadoes. Maybe I should go all out eh? But the amount of shit you would need..... That would be one helluva cellar.

Also, if the shelter was airtight, wouldn't you, you know, suffocate?
          Last edited by Malice; 10-01-2005, 08:30 PM.

Comment

of course you would. If you didn't have a ventilation system with a biological-grade air filter.

I'll build one before it's all over. I already have the guns.

Comment

Can I come live with you when the world ends then?

Comment

I’m actually the second sign of the apocalypse. As long as we appear out of order, you’re fine. I just hope Ricky doesn’t start following me around again.

Comment

Working...
                X