Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought videogame haters can't get anyone ludicrous this happens...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you thought videogame haters can't get anyone ludicrous this happens...

If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

I half expected Jack Thompson to be in that article... =/
    Last edited by JcFFx; 04-03-2008, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Yes, but is it real?

Comment

That's...retarded...

Comment

Resident Evil made me go to a small town and kill everyone. I had to because the T-Virus was gonna hit and we would of been doomed anyway

Comment

gehy!

Comment

Check the date it was posted *top right*
              Then think again.

Comment

Ok, their salaries are obviously paid for by Jack Thompson.

Comment

I love it when people don't read my posts.
                  It was Posted Tuesday April 1st 2008.

Not to mention theres no proof of newspapers doing it, nor does the 'informative' article mention names of newspapers or anything even resembling a solid allegation.

Comment

Yea it doesn't seem legit.

Comment

Lol, I hate April Fools Day :p

Comment

Yeah,i think it's fake.

On the topic of hating games.Here in Australia about a month ago the government was thinking of introducing R18 games.Every states Governor General had no problem with it except the South Australian Governor General.Just because of him,we can't have R18 games in Australia.GTAIV has to be edited.

It only encourages piracy and most games here that are MA15 should be R18.

Comment

Yeah, I heard Australia has a pretty shodding rating system, everyone I know there including family either import or pirate games cause of the edited content and farsical release times.

Comment

No, not really. A release date is a release date, you can't speed it up or slow it down. Also, we let Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now by, completely uncut, with an MA15+ rating. How good is that? I heard it's the UK that always cuts the games.

Comment

This coming from a country which Banned Mortal Kombat? :p

Nope, till the rating systems were established granted there were changes to games on SNES/Genesis formats etc.
                              But once the age ratings came through most games went through without being chopped up.

Its only high profile violent games like Manhunt 2 which the censorship boards took fancy too nowadays, but thats more or less been resolved *the game is shite anyway*.
                              Its usually a huge deal when a game is ordered to be cut here.

Comment

Working...
                              X