Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign This

Be damn good if it worked!

let it be, if you don't like his movies then don't watch them.

Why the people act like this?? they should focus on helping other, donate money for some organizations, etc, or even try to recollect signs so campcom release 1.5!!!
    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 04-08-2008, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Can those things even be called movies? Seriously, he's sucked up a few good licenses and ruined any hope of getting a decent movie from them and he just needs to stop it. I find it pretty unbelievable that he knows just how bad his movies are and keeps on going, it's like he wants people to hate him! I mean christ, he actually wants to make an Alone In The Dark 2 and a Bloodrayne 3! Hasn't he ruined them enough!?

Comment

Holy crap, when I last looked at this it was at like 62,000... and that wasn't even 2 days ago. It's doubled in that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
          Holy crap, when I last looked at this it was at like 62,000... and that wasn't even 2 days ago. It's doubled in that time.
          Prepare to be shocked then Rombie, last I checked which is now, it is at 144,805.
          Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

His reponse was funny.
            What a retard, i'd fight him no problem.

Comment

Oh, he's hating on Michael Bay. As cliche as the man's work may be, Uwe needs to sit down and watch The Rock. Probably the greatest action film of the late 1990s.

For that remark, consider it signed.
              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-09-2008, 08:01 PM.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
              X