Going to Antarctica by boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Antarctica by boat

Got a major question here. I've been looking around for ways to get to Antarctica. I checked tour stuff but I don't like that as it seems so strict as in "we go here and then there and then leave at this minute". Don't get me wrong, I am very cautious about the environment but I'd like more freedom. So I figured it would go best if I fixed it myself.
    Problem is that I don't know alot about what boat and such I should be using.

I'm quite certain Australia holds a big stake in alot of antarctic territories.
    I don't think they own the land, but they do heaps of research on it and stuff.
    Maybe look at ways to get there from Australia or New Zealand?
    sigpic

Comment

you should've taken that cargo plane out of rockfort when you had the chance >_>

Comment

yea the plane x2 lol...I dont know much about going to Antarctica...so couldnt help you there, maybe stow away on a ship and hope its going your way.

Comment

yea when i first saw this topic i thought it was about code veronica. which makes me think now, is it possible for them to take a sub all the way there? how long would that take, isn't rockfort island near france?

Comment

Isn't Rockfort Island fictional?

@ Stars G36: Lol, I was thinking along the same lines as you...

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
              yea when i first saw this topic i thought it was about code veronica. which makes me think now, is it possible for them to take a sub all the way there? how long would that take, isn't rockfort island near france?
              I always assumed Rockfort Island was close to the southern tip of South America.

Comment

Really? It's real? That is really... unusual.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                  I always assumed Rockfort Island was close to the southern tip of South America.
                  If you still have those info / pics I'd love to put it up as a feature

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    Isn't Rockfort Island fictional?

@ Stars G36: Lol, I was thinking along the same lines as you...

ahaha nice!

@ Dot: it claims here that its located at the tip of south america

Rockfort Island (ロックフォート島, Rokkufōto-tō?) is an island in the South Pacific Ocean. The island was taken over by the Umbrella Corporation in the 1990s to accommodate its growing paramilitary and included a concentration camp for enemies and traitors to the company. The island was left uninhabited in December 1998 following an attack by H.C.F., which resulted in the release of the t-Virus to the island population. Little is known of the island prior to Umbrella's arrival. What is known is that it

Comment

From a source that's a Resi Evil wiki? That doesn't mean it's real :p

Comment

oh, i had thought it was france because claire was trying to break into an umbrella HQ in france. so i assumed rockfort was sorta close

Comment

oh, i had thought it was france because claire was trying to break into an umbrella HQ in france. so i assumed rockfort was sorta close
                          me too, I thought it was more french based...

Comment

I actually had no idea. The CV novel didn't really give any clues away.

Comment

Yes its possible in CV terms, Weskers submarine is powered with the souls of small children which subsequently powers the warp core to enable light sleep travel.

Want to go to Antarctica? Join a diamond mining company as a labourer.

Comment

Working...
                              X