Your Gaming Set-ups (Pictures Please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Gaming Set-ups (Pictures Please)

I'd like to see how everybody has their video game systems arranged. It would be nice if you posted pictures.

Here are a few pictures of ours. You can see that we have:
    1) Xbox360
    2) Sega Genesis 2
    3) Nintendo Wii
    4) Nintendo Gamecube
    5) Sony Playstation 2
    6) Sony Playstation
    7) Sega Saturn (Revision 2)

8) Toshiba HD-A3 HD DVD Player
    9) Surround Sound Amplifier
    10) 32" CRT 1080i Samsung HDTV
    11) Two Psyclone Source Selectors (Black one is for Component Video/Fiber Optic, Silver is for Composite/S-Video)

You can also see some DBZ DVD box sets and the Evangelion Platinum edition (both are my brothers) as well as the HD DVD's and Jap PS2/NGC games that are below them.
    Last edited by FeurMensch; 04-12-2008, 11:21 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gene_sTV.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	397361

That's my set up in Australia. PS2 (with RE:Outbreak stand), Wii on the other side, and my brother's 360 below.

In Japan, it's just a Dreamcast next to a 34cm TV. Nothing special
    sigpic

Comment

Still quite nice though. Our PS2 is a Japanese model and so is our PSX. We have a Japanese Saturn coming also. We'd have our PS2 standing vertical, but it won't read discs right that way.
      Last edited by FeurMensch; 04-10-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Super blurry pic, but that's what's setup right now (that's Sonic CD on display). The bottom right side has an old LD player with an Asian (not Japanese) PS2 on top. The rest of the systems are on the side as I'm currently re-arranging things. Will get a wall mount to make room for (yet another) 360 in a month in time for the NGII demo. The old systems and all games are safely packed in plastic containers and boxes in a closet.

When I'm done, I'll just have 4 systems connected. PS3, 360, JPN PS2 ,and JPN GC.
        Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 04-10-2008, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Umon Daisuke, that's an awesome LCD TV there. I see a Gamcube, PS2, and an Xbox? I can't tell if that's an Xbox....

Comment

On the left speaker? That's a 20GB PS2 unit but with a 160GB HDD. Once I get the wall mount, the 360 and PS3 will be standing on the sides of each speaker vertically.

I'm selling my old LD collection, so that bulky ancient player will be gone as well.

Comment

<3SonicCD
              I remember seeing that in GameStation for about &#163;20...
              Back on topic...
              Basically, on my unit...
              At the side:
              PS3
              PS2
              N64

On my desk:
              TV
              Xbox 360
              Wii

Consoles not set up:
              NGC
              Some others stashed away in the house

Picture:
              My room is too messy to get a picture, not to mention who big my unit is!

Comment

My gaming setup? Well, you can see a N64 with no controllers, no expansion mem pack, and I've only got one game that's the wrong region (RE2), so I don't know if it works or not. My friend gave it to me.

The PC? My pride and joy, pretty much. It may be slow, but it can still play a few games. It's a 1GHz Pentium 3, 256MB RAM, and 88GB HDD (one 8GB, one 80GB). I've also got a 500GB external HDD, on top with the flashy yellow light strip (PS: Yes, that is an original Final Fantasy VII on top. Highly collectible )

I've also got a PSP (another big thing which I bought myself, I love it!), and a GBA SP. That used to be a really fun system, I bought at least 20 games for it (like Driv3r, Doom 1 and 2, Wolfenstien 3D, GTA Advance, etc. I especially loved GBA FPSs. Seemed so advanced for a little system).

My last thing is a PSX, and I love that too. Without it, RE playing wouldn't be possible! It has a mod chip, so I can play *ahem* backed up games, and other-region games. It's at another house, so no pics, sorry! But I can tell you it's one of the big, bulky grey box ones. Two controllers and a 240 slot memory card. W00t!
                Attached Files

Comment

This is part of my room.

Well the extra keyboard shouldn't be there, but I was using it while I was installing windows on my new computer.

Not all the consoles I've owned / once owned are shown.

If I feel like it, sometimes I move the consoles downstairs to play on a larger screen.

I'm a very spoiled person =/
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by JcFFx; 04-12-2008, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Nice Set up JcFFx

Getting a new HDTV delivered sometime next week so i'll reorganise my Videogame set up and post a picture. (Currently using the living room HDTV to play games etc so they're scattered everywhere atm)
                    Last edited by The Dude; 04-12-2008, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Is anyone gonna say 'nice setup, Helegad'? I feel left out..

*cries and runs away*

Lol

Comment

nice setup, Helegad!!!

Comment

Heres my current setup. Its less than ideal but it works for now. I wish I still lived in the house I was at previously. as you can see, I had much more room for stuff.

lol @ the liquor on the tv Gene

Umon, I really like that Ikea desk. I wish I had room in my place for it.

JcFFx, Have you thought about wrapping some of those cables behind the desk?

Dude, what kinda TV are you getting?

Helegad, wheres the TV?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Didn't think anyone would care. Not much there, just an unknown brand TV (TCL; does anyone recognize it? Didn't think so ), a DVD/VCR combo, and a library of James Bond vids with a little, black N64 on the side. I do have other videos/DVDs, but they're not in the pic.
                            Attached Files

Comment

It looks like its going to crush that stand.

Comment

Working...
                              X