New RE:DS Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RE:DS Screenshots

Jeux France has posted some scans from the latest Famitsu. In it the show of several art renders and screenshots. Full details can be read over at Jeux France.

dude edit this in too, markgrass from bioflames posted the preview from gameinformer

Comment

That's the one they're re-releasing on Nintendo DS, right? Mmmm.... nostalgia...

Comment

exactly
        im looking forward to this one!

Comment

Wow, notice the different enemies in the same room. That's a first for ANY Resident Evil, isn't it?

Comment

The models look great! I cant wait to get a press pack with those renders on it too Ill definitely be picking this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
              Wow, notice the different enemies in the same room. That's a first for ANY Resident Evil, isn't it?
              i thin survivor had that as well...then theres also re3

Comment

Survivor doesn't really count because of the different engine and genre. I wouldn't count RE3 either, it didn't have different enemies really, just the ability to have the Nemesis in with whatever enemies the room had, but still only one type of enemy.

Comment

No, Outbreak and File 2 had more than one type. But yes, it is a rather nice concept, and I like it. It's called "Oh shit oh shit zombies and FUCK SOMETHING FASTER."

I wish I had a DS. =(

Comment

Forgot about those games. No one I know with a PS2 has those games or wants to even try them, so I haven't played them.

Comment

Working...
                    X