ObsCure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ObsCure

Right, dudes and dudettes! Who's played the awesome underrated game ObsCure!?
    Just like Silent Hill (Less scary), but two player.
    Ha, I've only played the second game, II, and I've been hoping to buy the first ObsCure.
    For anyone who's played both, is the first better or on par with the second.

i've played it, co op with a cousin was pretty fun for a survival horror game, sort of a unqiue experience.

camera has terrible issues in co op though.

Comment

That's the only problem I have about the game; the camera follows one person, but then again, split camera view but be unnvering, so they have done their best, rumour has it a 3rd is coming! <3

Comment

From what I've seen of the second they're roughly the same, but I've only been able to play about an hour of the second. Beaten the first.

Comment

It looked promising (Aftermath) since it looks to mimic the old monster movies of the 70s and 80s and it was cheaper than most games on the Wii, but it's not something high on my list to play.

Comment

Only played a part of the first one then got stuck and couldn't be bothered to play anymore.
            Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

i might pick up a copy, as i dont have much to play at the moment.

Comment

Just ordered both of off Amazon should get them in the next couple of days.

To be honest I think I was rather harsh on it the first time I played it, but hopefully I will get more out of it this time.
                Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

My brother won a copy of Obscure 2 from the site "FANGORIA" and teh game sucks on the Wii. Here the thread on CheapAssGamer's site for proof > Here!!
                  Last edited by FeurMensch; 04-19-2008, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I would think the PS2 version would be better, and I'm guessing I'm right, I don't really like the Wii much, overrated imho.
                    Ah well.

Comment

I think I've heard something about this. A group of teens in their school/college running around with all these demons everywhere?

Comment

I played the first one with my cousin. The game's really fun IF you're playing with another person. If you're just playing by yourself (with the AI), then it's average.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

I think it will be more fun for 2 players..
                          During the fighting the other character controlled by computer really doesn't help much~

Comment

Yes; I remember when Amy just stood there while I was getting mauled & murdered...LOL

Comment

lol sounds like a gd game then, made my mind up im gonna ebay for one so i can play with my mates. bad thing bout resident evil, would like to play 2 player with some one

Comment

Working...
                              X