Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need you guys to test a video for me before the MGO Beta..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need you guys to test a video for me before the MGO Beta..

Testing out DivX again on my site..before the MGO Beta launch

Let me know what you think

MGO?
    Last edited by Helegad; 04-19-2008, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Metal Gear Online

I'm not pleased at Konami's setup for the whole thing. Not only is this Konami ID process exceptionally overcomplicating, the fact you have to patch the damn thing BEFORE it's even operating is stupid. Why not include the update to the PSN download straight away. Morons. I've given up downloading the patch until it launches, because by then I'll assume most people will have the patch and I won't have as many problems connecting. I don't mind giving up time to play to let it do that, provided it does - otherwise I'll just shit can it.

If actually using MGO once MGS4 launches is this stupid though I'm not even going to bother.
      Last edited by Rombie; 04-20-2008, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Konami didn't really handle the Beta well... The patch download was ridiculous, and getting a Konami ID is near to impossible with the site having errors everywhere.

Comment

How big was the patch?

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            How big was the patch?
            500mb. With SLOW ASS SPEED.

So you're going to be recording videos aswell then, Borman? I'm going to set a day aside for it.

Anyway, the servers are "up", but you can't login at the moment.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Ill be recording in HD720p, yeah ;) Haha. I think only the Japanese servers are "up" now, for what its worth (not much hah)

Comment

I'll skip the downloading of your vids then. I can't really download too many big files at dialup or 25kbps broadband.

Comment

I normally post a Youtube or lower quality version as well

Comment

Working...
                  X