Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah, nice to see THIA is still around...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woah, nice to see THIA is still around...

I've been gone from this place for a long damn time. Mainly because I lost interest in RE and in the internets in general(it's serious business)

But I'm heavy into RE again and I remembered this place, so I'm back. Hi to the 1 or 2(maybe 0?) people who remember me. *waves*

Hello!

Comment

Didn't you start the bought/sold topic, that's still going on? !
      Wb anyway.
      Last edited by Gradon; 04-23-2008, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I did. Though back when I first made it, it was just a "What was the last thing you bought" topic. I think. I've never claimed to have the greatest memory.

Comment

You planning on sticking around now? Seems like a lot of the old folks left. Niko has been gone for a few months and blade has been MIA for around a year now, maybe two. Ice doesn't really visit the site anymore but I still give him updates as to whats going on in the community. I think WOW took over his free time.

Comment

im probably the oldest member after the admin himself

Comment

Im not dead, either, just to busy anymore lol...

Comment

i remember seeing your image Malice in the bought/sold subject, good to see you around again

Comment

I'm fairly ancient, but I have no idea who I predate and who I don't since I was missing for around two years. I think I was around when you were, albeit briefly.

Comment

I remember you.I did't post alot lately so i guess you dont know me but i am back aswell and plan to stick around. Actualy i am posting at 3 forums at this moment. Thia, Capcom Europe and Cerberes forum. More then enough cause i have a busy life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      You planning on sticking around now? Seems like a lot of the old folks left. Niko has been gone for a few months and blade has been MIA for around a year now, maybe two. Ice doesn't really visit the site anymore but I still give him updates as to whats going on in the community. I think WOW took over his free time.
                      Fo' sho. I'm here for the long haul my mans. I may not post a shit tonne, but I'll be here regularly.

Thanks for the warm welcome, people. It warms my heart to know some remember me.

Edit - As for the people I remember: Dot(of course), K5, A-J, and cerberes

To the ones I don't know: *waves*
                      Last edited by Malice; 04-27-2008, 04:16 PM.

Comment

*waves back*

WOW is really gay. Only for sad, lonely people who can never get laid.

Comment

...well, that takes a few million people out the genepool and should help overpopulation quite a lot. Including me.

...what are these two kids that look like doing here? How did that happen? What's this wife person I could have sworn I got some from moments ago?

My mind is spinning at it all!

Of course, I don't like it much. I just play to abuse several friends.

Comment

Are you girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                              *waves back*

WOW is really gay. Only for sad, lonely people who can never get laid.
                              I'd LOVE to play WOW, all my friends do, but I don't... I had a VERY nasty diablo 2 addiction that I only shook about a year ago... Don't want to go through all that again. Fucking Blizzard. As soon as D3 drops I'll be the first in line.

Back on topic, good that sites like this have some longevity . I see that you started alot of threads that are still active, Malice. Bravo good sir.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X