Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody psyched out of their mind for GTAIV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody psyched out of their mind for GTAIV?

I've had the special edition preordered for a long ass time now, and these pictures of the special edition packaging have only served to psych me up even more for the games release: http://www.gtagaming.com/gtagaming/n...nts.php?i=1317

Seriously, I cannot wait for GTAIV. Anybody else here getting it? You getting the regular or special edition? One things for sure, for the first week or two after I get the game, I won't been seen or heard from by anybody.

I'm not psyched ;P. Don't have PS3 nor X360, so the game doesn't interest me that much ;) Though I will surely play it when I get a chance).

Comment

i don't like GTA... too violent for me

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
        i don't like GTA... too violent for me
        Wait, I assume you play Resident Evil? I would call GTA and RE about equal on the violence level....

Unless you're being sarcastic. In which case, my bad.

Comment

God I cant take the wate any longer..
          Less than one week now!!!and it's going to be online multieplayerO.o
          brb i need t take a cold shower
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Malice View Post
            Wait, I assume you play Resident Evil? I would call GTA and RE about equal on the violence level....

Unless you're being sarcastic. In which case, my bad.

hahah. no, i'm not being sarcastic... is just what my BF and Friends say.
            They don't understand why i can kill lots and lots of zombies and ganados, and cry and whine when i see blood in real life or even in dramatic, action (realistic) movies.

I don't think RE is violent because is fiction. But GTA can be real, people killing other people,etc. that happens everyday. i don't like that...

I hope i made my point clear.. haha
            Last edited by RE-Hiro; 04-22-2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I am getting gta 4 as soon as i get my ps3.

Comment

I'm hyped for it. I didn't think I would be, but hearing everyone around me talk about it has reminded me of what made GTAIV so good. Plus, even if I wasn't, I'd be playing it anyway because all of my friends will be on multiplayer for months now.

Comment

Couldn't give a toss to be honest.
                  But i've preordered it anyway, should be here monday.

Comment

I've paid for my copy of the SE, it's only $10 difference in NZ. Mind you I'm getting the above boxed item for sure, because our versions are the same censored editions from Australia. :p Oh well. I could just import a US or UK PS3 edition.

Comment

The ending of San Andreas was such a let down for me
                      Spoiler:

But I still would really like to play it. Being in Japan and being too much of a tightass to buy a new system. It will have to wait. At least for a couple of months
                      sigpic

Comment

I wasn't gonna pre-order the special edition as theres a 20 pound difference and I really see no point in collectables when im never going to collect or sell them off at a later date.
                        So I preordered for 39.99 for the 360 version.
                        Not particularly pumped, I won't be able to play it for the first week or so as my brother's booked 9 days off duty to play it.

Comment

Ah, I can't be bothered with GTA, I know each title have unique(?) missions, but they all seem the same to me, quite boring after you play for a while.

Comment

Am I the only mother fucker in the world that really doesn't care about GTAIV at all? =p
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

^
                              No, because I find it absurd the series still goes on. >_>

Comment

Working...
                              X