Metal Gear Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Gear Online

Has anybody gotten in on the MGO beta? I did, and it's awesome. It still has some bugs it needs worked out, and maybe a little smoothing, but otherwise it's a damn blast.

So has anybody else played MGO? It's a damn shame it's only a beta, because it and GTA IV would make two great holdovers until Metal Gear Solid 4.

Yeah, I've played it. It's pretty good so far.
    I've been enjoying it lately since the new content for Europe came. Playing as Snake with the Octocam and etc, is great.

Comment

Gamersyde.com has a split screen video of Dot and I playing, be sure to go check it out!

Comment

Just a quicko bump ;)

MGO Beta Splitscreen! Not really, but Dot50Cal and I recorded, in HD720p, some 2vs2 footage of us vs 2 NeoGAF people. While we figured the video would make them famous, with their high rank and all, we managed to dominate both rounds. So check out the video, available on PtoPOnline.com, along with Gamersyde.com

Comment

I have the whole thing up and running but a) I'm not that good and b) it's mostly due to the lag from our crappy international internet connections in NZ. Everytime I get killed I "die" twice (thankfully it doesn't go towards the team total). I die, then when I restart because the game is catching up I just fall over dead straight away - then restart again fine. Also when I shoot people they bleed and make the injury sounds late, and the blood splatter is displayed where they just were... argh!

It's been fine playing online with people in NZ but I only have a few from a forum I frequent and they aren't normally on when I am.
          Last edited by Rombie; 04-29-2008, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Can someone host this? Just like the Age Of Conan beta, another available beta wouldn't be unappreciated.

Comment

Is there a good capture recording program to record PC stuff?
              If there is i'll use it to record Age of Conan when the betas up on the 1st.

Comment

Fraps, but it eats resources and HD space really.

Comment

MGO is the part of MGS4 disc or it would be a seperate game.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

not long now, well for a pal release, its like 2weeks away

Comment

Damn I cant wait! It is going to be great game.
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                      X