Confessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confessions

Obsessed with something or someone? Raging alcoholic? Trapped in the closet? Perhaps you're a thief? Tell your confession!

I confess that I have a pessimism problem. I hate it, but I always pick apart everything and focus on the negative (as publically demonstrated by my personal outbursts about BioHazard 4's storyline). Not quite sure where this comes from....

And, a stupid one - I can't fall asleep without instrumental music or a zombie movie playing. ()
    I'm a blackstar.

I get stuck into the booze every now and then, which I'm trying to cut down on.
    I'll never do illegal drugs, so I'm pretty boring in that regard.

And I usually find it hard to sleep unless I have a comedy record (or radio show) playing.
    sigpic

Comment

Well i'm not so much "trapped" in the closet since i'm out to most of my friends, but there is a little bit stuck there yeah. Oh, and im a lazy bum with a stubborn attitude. And i like Gaiden.

Comment

I'm forum addicted... I know that sound weird, but right now I'm registered at 8 forums, and I visited them several times a day (each). Therefore, I spent several hours daily writing/reading posts instead of doing anything useful. :/

Comment

Well i'm not so much "trapped" in the closet since i'm out to most of my friends, but there is a little bit stuck there yeah. Oh, and im a lazy bum with a stubborn attitude. And i like Gaiden.
          Well, from experience, I wouldn't say that you're "trapped" in any way. Coming out to your friends is usally the first step - noone wants to be without friendship, in any one way or another. You've made the "hardest steps" by coming out to your friends and the world (via the 'net), I suppose the last would be to explain to your family, and finally start living your life, the way YOU want it to be, not what others expect of you.

I'm forum addicted
          I feel your pain.
          Last edited by MeganGrass; 05-01-2008, 10:02 PM.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Hi!!! i'm obsessive-compulsive!!! i cant' stand when things are dirty or out of their place!!!
            Have you ever watched Desperate Housewives... well i´m like Bree, only not so neurotic an no that serious!!! The other day, i was lying on my bed, and i noticed one of my DVD movies was a little out of their place!!! i couldn't stand it, so i had to stand up, and aline it with the other DVD's!!!!

The funny thing is, i'm studying psychology, hahha!!!

Also, i cant' sleep without my TV!!!

Originally posted by rewak View Post
            Well i'm not so much "trapped" in the closet since i'm out to most of my friends, but there is a little bit stuck there yeah.
            Like Markgrass said, coming out to your friends is the first step. I came out to my friends and family when i was 13, it was hard, but everything is awesome now!!!!!!

Comment

Confessions eh.
              I keep worrying about my illnesses and am slowly becoming a hypercondriac when anything else goes wrong with me cause of my recent infection etc and the antibiotics i've been taking which have more then a few side effects.
              Its bugging the hell out of my girlfriend as its pretty much all I keep talking about even though I try not too, part of my natural penchant for pessimism which has developed in the past year or so.

EDIT: Just saw the doctor, tests came negative for all STI's, illnesses and the like, just been told to finish my medication for the next 8 days and to stay active.
              Last edited by The Dude; 04-29-2008, 06:06 AM.

Comment

I don't have much to admit, except:

I'm obsessed with Resident Evil;
                I never thought there could be a better forum than GTAForums.com, until I found THIA;
                I hate one of my teachers with extreme passion;
                I liked all of Paul Anderson's RE movies.

There you go!

Comment

I have come to confess I was the second gunman on the Grassy Knoll. j/k.
                  Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                    Well, from experience, I wouldn't say that you're "trapped" in any way. Coming out to your friends is usally the first step - noone wants to be without friendship, in any one way or another. You've made the "hardest steps" by coming out to your friends and the world (via the 'net), I suppose the last would be to explain to your family, and finally start living your life, the way YOU want it to be, not what others expect of you.
                    Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                    Like Markgrass said, coming out to your friends is the first step. I came out to my friends and family when i was 13, it was hard, but everything is awesome now!!!!!!
                    Thanks

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                    I'm forum addicted... I know that sound weird, but right now I'm registered at 8 forums, and I visited them several times a day (each). Therefore, I spent several hours daily writing/reading posts instead of doing anything useful. :/
                    I think we all feel that pain

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    I liked all of Paul Anderson's RE movies.
                    So do i!

Comment

Im actually curious and this is in no way meant to be rude (I have more then a few gay and lesbian friends), but how many users on this board are well, out of the closet?

Comment

It's a good question actually, i only knew about MG, didn't know about Hiro

BTW good to hear about your tests being neg!

Comment

Thanks dude, best news i've heard in months.

Its an interesting question to ask anyway, I think its admirable that so many people are open about their sexuality to be honest.

Comment

I'm pretty much convinced I have cancer or some sort of terminal disease. Thing is, I hate doctors and refuse to get my problems checked out. The fucked up thing is, I'll probably be dead inside a year, and, you know what? It doesn't even bother me.

I don't want to die, but at the same time, I'm not afraid of death in the least.

Comment

Wow, pretty stiff.
                              You should really go to a hospital about it
                              Last edited by The Dude; 04-29-2008, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X