MGS4 to feature playable flashbacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGS4 to feature playable flashbacks?

I think it will. Little bits there and there makes perfect sense if this is indeed the end of the series (or at least Snake)

DUDE

STORY SPOILERS !!

Comment

What spoiler? It's a Konami released vid that doesn't confirm anything. Even if it did, it's as much as a spoiler as saying that Liquid is in the game.

Comment

Nah, A-J's right. That shit should not be in the title and should be spoiler'd within the topic. I myself may not care about MGS4's story, but I know that the "media black-out" has begun for some people already. And I also know that if I did give a shit about the story, that this would annoy me. Konami released or not, that seems like something I'd rather see in the game without prior warning.

Comment

Good God. I'm bound to have others jumping in saying the same thing, even though the title and the content of my post are very vague to begin with and don't hint at anything specifically. Even the vid is odd by itself.

I thought it'll get some discussion rolling about the location and how it might fit in the story, but I guess I was wrong.

Edit and forget about it.

Comment

I'm with Umon, I don't think that's a spoiler. It's been well mentioned that the team have allowed at the very least a flashback of relevant items via button already - to question if they are playable or not isn't much of a spoiler. However...

Spoiler:

Comment

YOU RIKED IT ? didn't you ?

Comment

Flash backs wont be playable. Just moments from last games during story videos that can be seen by pushing the L2 buton in proper time.
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                X