CDJapan, safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDJapan, safe?

CDJapan is the best place to order your Japanese CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, and collectibles. We offer the widest variety of major and independent JPop, japanese anime, music, movies, and game music releases at great prices straight from Japan.

Safe? Or a lie?

I find random people on YouTube mentioning this site, and I want my Ami CD's...
    My brother won't look at it and review it because he's doing his work.

And my parents don't know crap about the internet apart from searching for stuff.

Has anyone actually bought from this site? Isit safe? I need an answer. ^^
    Haha, sorry...
    Please and thank you!

Never used it, but it looks legit to me

Comment

Thanks anyway, I'm just really interested in this...
      And I get skeptikal.

And so does my family.
      & yeah...
      I know people don't care much, but I NEED FREE FREE.

Comment

Most of the OST's I have are from them, so yeah, they're legit.

Comment

Ah, thank you, do you know how long it takes for them to ship? ^^
          Not the shipping time it takes to get to the house, of course.

Comment

Yeah, ordered a few OST's from them in the past.
            They're ok.

Comment

Well... I ordered stuff in bulk and always opted for express shipping that was costly ($22 IIRC), so I got in 2 days or so.

Comment

Don't forget UK residents get charged customs tax.

One time I ordered Kingdom hearts 2 Final Mix and they tried to add VAT on top of everything I ordered and ended up being forced to pay 20-30 on what I paid for.

Comment

Good point, hope it's not 20-30 Pounds though.. otherwise that would make them as bad as Canada Customs.

I'm used to instructing retailers to mark down items as gifts and undervalue them so I won't get charged. Most of the time, it works but sometime I end up paying nearly 70% of the item's value in customs. US shops like NCS know the issue too well and mark games down as $25 CD's.

Comment

I've had no problems with CDJapan.

Comment

British customs can be brutal.
                      Depends on what you're ordering.

Ordered a Used US PS2 from Gamestop once, the back end was something like £75-80 thrown in Tax for something which was 2nd hand so theorectically the tax would have been previously paid on the item you'd think.
                      Its pretty pathetic.

Brother also ordered a guitar and got hit for £90 in customs tax but he didn't mind so much as he saved 150 on the deal.

Its usually when you order in bulk and via special couriers that you tend to get hit for tax.

I've ordered via Ebay from the US and bought from canadian sites and just used standard Air Mail and not been taxed.

Im sure theres ways around being taxed like the "Gift" mark on packaging, but people rarely wanna do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X