Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXpanding the site?

Hey Dot, hope you're good?

Just wondering, i'm sure i read before you were looking at adding other game's to the news section of the forum...just wondering if you still had any plans to?

I mean, right now we've got RE0 & 5, Alone In The Dark, Silent Hill and Blood Siren about to come out, would be a great time to start adding these games i think.

If you need volunteers, i'd be more than happy to help with updating the news section, have access to press assets as well which would be a help!

Any ideas?

I do want to cover Silent Hill stuff, but really only major announcements like a new title and such. For now though, I want to focus on Resident Evil.

Comment

I don't think THIA should cover anything beyond RE. Make a new site if you want to cover SH in-depth as it deals with a different community. RE is more physical and SH more mental - but I would never rule out some sort of hybrid site!

Clearly defining a site and what it covers can make a site more successful. But success is not always managed well.. so it depends on if your happy with the current situation or not.

Comment

So far, we've had a few non-RE newsposts for things we think is worth taking note of.
        Be it Survival Horror related, Capcom related or somehow community/staff related.

I think that whenever the sections for each Resident Evil game is up and all the "old-new content" is up and shining, it might be possible to put a bit more focus on "other things".

Comment

Yeah, I agree with Carnivol that Resident Evil comes first. Eventually maybe we'll cover Silent Hill, but if we did I'd have separate RSS feeds/News Forums for the franchises.

Comment

I'd like a silent hill section but at the same time wouldn't like to see the work load affect the resident evil sections. Plus i can't see much from Silent Hill after home coming.

Comment

Speaking about expanding RE theme. Dont you ever thought to make a section with different RE official artworks and concepts. I'am a fan of this stuff and it is hard to find it in the internet( for exsample RE Remake enemy's pictures ets.)
              P.S. Sorry if I post it in the wrong topic.
              Last edited by Nomad9026; 05-29-2008, 04:29 AM.
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

We'd place those in the enemy sections for the games

Comment

Ok... one more Question, maybe I'am just stupid but does this section already exsist? I just cant find it
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Nope, not yet. Expect the RE4 sections to come online sometime in the following months.

Comment

Damn it is great! Cant wait. But I hope there will be not only RE4 stuff.

Comment

Its just the first section we'll be putting up.

Comment

Yeah I get it from the first time actualy. I honestly wish you luck because I'am a fan of this things.

Comment

You wont be disappointed From the small bits that Dot has shown me, he's going above and beyond what any RE site has done before, so be excited

Comment

Oh my... Oh my... Oh my... Cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                              X