No announcement yet.

Renamed:Anybody a fan of cold weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renamed:Anybody a fan of cold weather?

And while looking out the window at the rain slamming into the ground, it got me thinking about the weather. And thinking about the weather got me thinking about cold weather. Which in turn made me realize that winter is almost upon us. Which then made me realize that there would soon be snow covering the ground! YAY!

Anybody else here a fan of cold weather? I love it myself. Throw me out into the cold with nothing but my underwear and a sleeping bag and I'm good to go.

I used to like it, but then I got a job and now it fucking sucks. Still...Those times when the snow is falling at 2 AM its like the world stands still. Its so quiet

I hate rain too...I just got back from work and im freaking soaked

Comment

I want it to be Winter all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556
        I want it to be Winter all the time
        As do I. Seriously, snow is so awesome and peaceful. It's great.

@Dot: Dude, you live in PA? That's not far away from Maryland at all. I go there every year with my brother to purchase fireworks and illegally smuggle them into MD. I have cousins in PA as well. I should come visit you and we should party.

Comment

Thats pretty fucked up because we have to go to MD or NY to get fireworks. I also hate winter because i have to drive 30 miles to work and the roads suck and my nissan isnt the greatest thing in the snow (well maybe this year with the awesome new BFG Mudterrains). But, I did love winter when i was a kid with school being closed for even 2 inches, but now i have to go to work even IF the roads are closed... god damn army job. :mad:

Comment

Where the hell do you live K5? Your state must be HORRIBLE on fireworks for you to have to come to Maryland of all places to get them. All the good fireworks are illegal in MD. All we're allowed to have is Sparklers and Snakes.

PA on the other hand.... They love them some fireworks!

Comment

PA, lol half a mile away from dot. The (good) fireworks sold in this state are illegal to residents. But, here in Shithole Scranton all fireworks are illegal also bb guns are illegal, airsoft guns are illegal. this city sucks.

The thing is though if you go to any "shitty" fireworks store and produce out of state id you usually are showed the real fireworks. But, this year i discovered my military id works !!!!

Comment

Man, your city sounds as bad as mine. We can't go outside here without the police frisking us and making sure we don't have any illegal water guns.

Also, I didn't know PA residents aren't even allowed to have the fireworks that are sold there. That's bullshit.

Comment

Yep... it sucks.

Comment

NJ does fireworks the best on the whole east coast.

And fuck cold weather. Fucking cold ass weather, FUCK YOU! Even with a lezzy it's freezing.

Comment

I like cold weather. Not too cold, but 40-50 degrees feels great to me. As far as fireworks and illegal stuff, you guys should live in Tennessee. I have BB guns. I have airsoft guns. And I have a LOT of real guns. Armor piercing bullets, tactical law enforcement stuff, I have a basement full of homemade molotov and napalm supplies, and ALL fireworks are LEGAL here. We sell beer until 3am 7 days a week, and if I want to buy a fully automatic , silent machine gun, all I have to do is pay extra tax and wait 3 months. No annoying waiting period on buying guns either. I can walk out my door and empty an entire magazine from my assault rifle, and as long as all the bullets hit safely on my property, no one can (or will) say SHIT about it. Shit, I bet we'll be the first ones to legalize marijuana. There might be a lot of white trash around here, but for a crazy motherfucker like me, sure smells like HOME.

Comment

heh im from NY, and it rained quite a bit here too. Went up to the hunting camp my father belongs to, the rivers and crap along the way were pretty high...
                        Last edited by Borman; 10-09-2005, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                          NJ does fireworks the best on the whole east coast.

And fuck cold weather. Fucking cold ass weather, FUCK YOU! Even with a lezzy it's freezing.

The fuck is a lezzy?

Comment

Originally posted by K5Blazer
                            The fuck is a lezzy?
                            Nikovich has an obsession with lesbian werewolves. He calls them "lezzies" Good for him, but I like my ladies to have less hair than my uncle.

Comment

Hey, let's not complicate matters by skewing them out of proportion. It's nothing like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X