Haunting Ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunting Ground

I just finished off this AWESOME game, have you all played it?

I really liked the way they put Fiona's panic meter, it's like you can feel when she's really scared, but sometimes it's kinda hard to control her, even more in the hard and tasty mode ^^ Some cool secrets are added when you get the four endings of the games, it gets a way off better when you reach the final level, also it is cool how you can give orders to the dog, Hewie, because this dog is the brain and the girl just a pleasent view during the game (If you know what i mean) =)

Never found a copy of it in the Uk and don't particularly feel compelled to import it or pirate it either, however it looks interesting from the online playthroughs i've watched on youtube.

Comment

I've bought it but due to my PS2 not wanting to cooperate I've yet to play it... It sucks since there are a mess of Survival Horror games I've collected but can't play because of the lack of hardware ;~;

Comment

Description?

The title sounds good!

Comment

i love this game, this is right down to the survival horror roots.

a genuinly creepy and atmospheric scary game, the only flaws were the typical capcom stupid voice acting. One of the best things about the game though is that its completely streamed off the disc, i-e no loadings between area's at all.

Comment

AWESOME game. The fear of knowing somebody is going to get you was great =), the crazyness of Daniella,etc. But i hated the minigame where you make your own things .
            And i don't know why, but i love Fiona's main outfit

Comment

any info on a second one?

Comment

Heared and saw alot about this game, but never actually played it. Shoud I take it and have a try?
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Absolutely, you won't regret it!
                  If you like running from enemies, and feel the real horror/panic from the character you should definitely play it ^^. It's like Clock Tower 3 but a long way better. Best graphics, best control, and a enjoyable plot... I'll post some pics about the game, plus some info for those who are still thinking about getting it or not

Comment

Well, HG is scariest tha CT3, but in my opinion the child of Clock tower is bravest than Fiona from HG.
                    She has a better control of her panic and uses weapons, on the other side, Fiona has only her dog, I really hate play giving orders to dog to let him fighting, and in some battle you have no choice but to order hewie to bite.. or whatelse hewie acts..

Comment

Yep, that becomes frustrating when you realized that the blonde could just get a shotgun xD. But nevertheless, is kinda fun because is the other side of the survival horror games, like Fatal Frame, you just have the camera to get ride of the ghosts. I like those games where you need more that just blowing off some brains ^^ BTW I like your avatar

Comment

thk you so much ^^

Talking about gaming, I love Fatal Frame too, theme of persecuted girl is interesting, but above all, my fave are chars like Jill, a little older than this blondes, and strongest.
                        What really frustred me playing HG is the control on hewie, i dunno why, maybe because of the "giving orders" option. I can accept the fragile girl, but not a bodyguard
                        Moreover i hate ugly debilitas

Comment

Ok, now I'am sure that I have to buy this game. As soon as i try it gona share my opinion with you.
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I loved this game, was really col how you didnt have to neccesarily fight, only on boss stages really.
                            It was terrifying being in a hiding place and suddenly being caught and dragged out.
                            The panic meter was a really good replacement for a health bar i thought.
                            There is a really easy way to end the game after the first level, when you defeat the fat servant ogre type guy.

Comment

Working...
                            X