Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alone in the Dark 5

Anyone getting this?

I'm trying to get this reserved since you save $10 bucks by doing it (you pay $49.99 instead of $59.99) plus you get a shirt and soundtrack if you reserve it with Gamestop...

It's coming out soon and I'm a sucker for free stuff and discounts
    Last edited by Project Omega; 05-27-2008, 06:42 PM.

Yeah, getting the 360 version and the reasons mentioned are the ones why I reserve certain games from EB.

I'll definitely rent (if possible) the PS2 version to see how that turned out. I know it's a somewhat different game, as is the Wii version.

Comment

of course i a going to get itbut why the ps3 version is going to be delayed??

Comment

I might get a PS3 in the future, but if the PS3 version's getting delayed then I guess it's PC for me.
        Last edited by JcFFx; 05-27-2008, 10:04 PM.

Comment

I want the PC version, but my old P3 beast won't run it...

Comment

360 Version it is for me, all the off screen video and direct video footage from their demos etc are from the 360 build so it seems the more complete and I don't have 2000 to spend on a New PC.

Comment

A new PC would run me into the $2500's as well with all the features I want. It's crazy though how just waiting like 6-8 months would make it a $1800 price tag...

Comment

I'm more psyched for this than i am RE5, and that's really saying a lot.

Take a look on gametrailers.com at all the videos. I just can't get enough.

Incredible looking game. With RE5 not hitting til next year (be honest with yourselves), this could well be the game of the year for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                  I'm more psyched for this than i am RE5, and that's really saying a lot.
                  me too,it looks amazing but i dont know anything about the others alone in the dark,does anyone know what the storyline is about???

Comment

The old games don't matter so much to AITD5, this is a total series reboot so it's not important to know what's happened before.

I don't know much about the story myself, but...

Is where i read up on the series, it'll do the job!
                    Last edited by Stu; 05-28-2008, 03:52 PM.

Comment

If anyone gets a chance to play AitD 4:TNN (The New Nightmare), you should.

I'd reccommend it plus if you can find it, chances are it's less than $10 bucks...
                      Last edited by Project Omega; 05-29-2008, 12:34 AM.

Comment

2000 release as I remember. The PS version came out in July, and I played the hell out of it. Once the DC one came out, I traded it for that. Kind of regretted it since the music files weren't ported that well, and I'm not a fan of the DC controller.

Comment

I never understood the placement of the wire... It's on the bottom of the controller to it made itself about 4 inches shorter than it could have been...

Comment

Well at least you could use that little catch on the back of the controller to help with any wire placement issues. Saved my life a couple of times. Really.

Comment

Gona get it for myne PS3, but ofcourse it is going to be delayed. Damn. Is there alot of people who are going to wait for PS3 version just like me?
                              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                              X