No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Demo: In THIA's hands!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Demo: In THIA's hands!

As the title suggests I finally managed to get a copy of the demo. Our local...well one of our local Gamestop stores got ONE copy of it in today. As suggested earlier you can only get it by pre-ordering the game (If you already have, just go and give your name and they will give you one). However I managed to talk the manager into giving it to us for free which was really quite nice of him.

I have some bad news about the demo though, apprently its shipping in extremely limited quantities. Most stores wont be getting it in until after the game is released. Be sure to call your stores every day though asking if it came in though, since it could pay off.

With that out of the way now we get down to the goods. I just got back from the store so I havent had a chance to play it yet but here are some high resolution scans of the cover's and the disc itself.

Expect high quality screenshots and some gameplay movies tonight or tomorow! Keep checking back for the updates.

The demo case itself is very well constructed. The entire inside where the disc is stored is coated in the same soft cardboard as the demo case itself. I haven't seen this before in any demo discs provided by Sony.

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-08-2005, 05:11 PM.

Excellent. Can't wait to see those gameplay movies.

So, since I pre-ordered the game months ago, that means I can walk right into Gamestop and get a copy of the demo for free if they have it?

Comment

Yup, Im sure they have your name on file if you preordered it. So all you have to do is walk in. No recipt is required

Comment

Awesome. I'm gonna do that. Thanks for the pics by the way.

Comment

hey when you get to it tonight or whenever try to compare the best u can. i want u you to tell us how much worse or better this is then the gc version on a scale of 1 to 10. please an thanx. im evoterry i just registered

Comment

so what did you think of the demo dot ? post already

Comment

No pictures tonight. My pc card is broken. Ill have to format which has to wait until tommorow afternoon.

Comment

can u still post videos though?

Comment

No, theres no way to capture video or pictures on his computer... its DED!

Comment

screw the pictures, why dont you post a little review of what you thought about the demo ?

Comment

I'm only interested in the load times I want to know if they are horrendous or not.

Comment

I'll be going to pick up my demo in a couple hours if they have any. So if Dot hasn't posted his thoughts by then, I'll post up mine for y'all.

Comment

where the hell is dot ?

Comment

I went to sleep and I just woke up. Heres the deal.

My computer became fucking retarted and kept detecting my capture card as another one.

Long story short im getting to the bottom of it now. Pictures will be up in and hour to two hours.

I havent even played the demo yet as this issue has been consuming all my time.

Relax. Stuff is coming soon.

Comment

I hope you enjoy your freaking demo when you do play it Dot. I called my Gamestop and asked if they had the demo, they said no and also said they won't be getting any. Ever. So that fucking sucks.

Anyway, take your time on getting everything up. No rush at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X