Resident Evil Render Thing HIGH QUALITY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Render Thing HIGH QUALITY

Yes at long last I've nabbed some of my uni friends web space and got the high quality render up online! It's taken this long because the internet hates me I suspect.

I had to split it into 2 rar files to get it to upload to my friends web space so here's hoping it doesn't cock that up as well.

Links:

REMOVED

REMOVED

Part 2 won't be up for another hour from the time this post was submitted as it's still uploading, but this saves me the time waiting to make this post!

Enjoy folks, comments are welcome, sadly higher quaity means you'll all see the problems I've had with it such as the floor texture sliding for some reason haha.

Peace out!
    Last edited by Greko; 05-31-2008, 02:22 PM.

It says "Forbidden link" >_>

Comment

Blow, it was working earlier when I posted the message, tested it beforehand and such... I'll get back to you on this one...

EDIT: Jesus, I used 18 Gig of my friends bandwidth in one day and thus access had been denied to it. Either theres one hell of a bug or a lot of people downloaded this so I'm gonna have to remove the links for now till.... I think of something :S

If people downloaded this can they post here and gimme a heads up to either success or a bug please? lol
      Last edited by Greko; 05-31-2008, 02:21 PM.

Comment

How big is the package ?

Comment

About 200MB if both files were 100MB each.

Comment

Fixed and fixed thanks to one Dot50Cal ;D

New Download Link!

Comment

200 MB * 90 downloads = 18GB bandwidth

Mystery Solved

I got the first half, and then by the time I got to the second file this morning, I got 403'd.

Awesome job on the final product!! Looks very well done
              Last edited by Project Omega; 05-31-2008, 08:28 PM.

Comment

The video looks nice but not more

Comment

Wow that's good!

Comment

Working...
                  X