Downloads and Streaming will be offline for a bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloads and Streaming will be offline for a bit

Downloading and Streaming will be cutting in and out, so if you click a download / stream link and it doesn't work or produces an error don't be surprised. I am working on the back end of the site right now, migrating all links to the new format. Sorry for any inconvenience. I am modifying the download.php so we can support resuming downloads that get broken, as well as have a proper counter system which doesn't reset to 0 during high demand.

Progress:
    Wallpapers section - 100%
    General Videos - 100%
    RE0 Videos - 100%
    REGBC Videos - 100%
    RE2 Videos - 100%
    RE4 Videos - 100%
    RE5 Videos - 100%
    REUC Videos - 100%

If you notice any problems with a section that is listed as 100%, please let me know asap so I can correct it.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-06-2008, 07:33 AM.

Oh thank god. I thought it is a problem with my computer when tryed to download New sensored RE5 trailer. Well any way good luck to you in fixing this problem.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Its slow going. Theres a lot of work that I didn't anticipate, but I should finish up this morning sometime. I ended up forgetting about work while I was working on this and had to rush out mid-fix.

Comment

Ok, keep us informed about your progres.
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Almost done. A bit ticked off though, some jerk on neogaf direct linked to the trailer and we got massive hits on it. I may have to pay overage charges for the bandwidth

Comment

Can't you disable direct linking?

Comment

Not with the old system, but now it works.

Comment

Ok, everything should be fixed now. Let me know if you spot any errors!

Comment

Great, now everything is working. Finaly watched sensored trailer. Thank you Dot

Comment

Working...
                  X