MGS4 Boxset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGS4 Boxset

Did anyone preorder the Limited Edtion boxset?
    I just got notification that the boxset is in transit here at the moment so it'll probably arrive in the next 5 hours with any luck, if not, then tomorrow morning.

If its coming out for PC, I might. We'll see on Friday, when I get my laptop. I might stop off at EB Games on the way home to get a cool-graphics game to test the beast

Comment

And what is included in this Limited Edtion boxset?
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
        And what is included in this Limited Edtion boxset?
        Making Of Blu-Ray
        LE Soundtrack

And the game. lawl.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

It arrived 3 hours ago, not played it, if needed i'll take photos.

Comment

The Euro LE also has an Old Snake figure, though it's pretty horrible looking. Hopefully I can get a US LE from Dot, as the Euro one is way to expensive. I do really want the Making Of disc though : /

Comment

Yeah the Snake figure is pretty shoddy to be honest.
              Just opened the box up now, its pretty funny cause the figure and the reflective backing of the box set gives you the impression theres no game in the box.

Comment

Have to go out again, but the PAL box has the Game, the Making of, and the old Snake figure, if theres a soundtrack its probably in the making of Blu Ray box.

Comment

I guess next paycheck I'm getting a PS3

Comment

Soundtrack is in the Making of Blu Ray box just to confirm.

Comment

They limited the number here of the LE before they told any stores selling it, so a number of people - myself included - were called to tell us we'd be getting a total refund of the purchase or could change to a normal copy and be refunded the difference. Didn't have a choice. It was done on first in first served, so the earlier your LE pre-order you got the LE.

I've ordered the US LE version, but the regular local version arrived for me today as well.

(Edit - the background does indeed show I geeked out a little when it arrived)
                      Last edited by Rombie; 06-11-2008, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Stores have it here for sure, but aren't breaking the street date with the exception of one store downtown that's holding a midnight launch. I got a phone call informing me that it's ready for pickup tomorrow.

Comment

im waiting until next week to pick up my L.E from play.com, and then im going to get my mgs 4 headset for the ps3. As i dont have a headset for the ps3 yet, i thought i must aswell get a mgs 4 one

Comment

I bought a PS3 yesterday because I just couldn't take it any longer! I need this game more than anything! You better believe I'll have it tomorrow!!!

Comment

I'm picking the game up during my spare tomorrow. Though I'll still have to sit through another period of class before I can play it =__=;

Not getting LE though.

Comment

Working...
                              X