Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead

From watching a gameplay trailer about this, I am really stoked for this game to hurry and come out for the 360.

November 2008

Clip of the gameplay : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxYxh...eature=related

More info : http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/875/875936.html

THIS is what Outbreak should have been like.

Valve, I think, got it right with this one...

Saw the trailers, liked them, Think it is a cool game. Is it a 360 exclusive?
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

PC and 360 exclusive, I've looked at it, but it really does not seem to hold enough content for me to pay 90$ for it (what it will cost in denmark). So I think I'll pass.

Comment

I'll get it when I get back to Aus in January 2009. I'll be using my brothers 360. The only catch is I'll have to pay for the gold. This game should make it worth it. I want to play TF2 too. Spent waaaayyyy too much time on TFC back in the day..

Will L4D have a big single player component? I deliberately don't read about games I want to play now, coz I won't be able to play them til I get home. And I don't want to torture myself.
        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 06-12-2008, 09:53 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll get L4D for PC only if it has a single-player storyline mode.

Comment

After playing The Orange Box's TF2 for a few weeks now, I can see how an online only game could do. At first I didn't like it that much since it was online only and I wasn't too fond of online games, but TF2 was really fun to play. Hopefully, this Valve game will follow suit if it, like Outbreak, has a major online component.

From the Valve games I've played so far, I haven't been disappointed yet...

I really like Portal, I liked the story Half Life 1, 2, 2 Episode 1, 2 Episode 2, and even Counter Strike even though at first I wasn't too fond of CS either.

Comment

Yeah Valve can't go wrong on this one, it's well high on my wanted list right now.

Comment

this game looks pretty cool yeah, cant wait

Comment

About 53 seconds into clip I posted is the part that makes me most excited about the game. Had something like that happened in outbreak, we would have been fucked. The closest we got to that was in the Desperate Times scenario at the end, but still no where near the number of zombies nor their speed.

Comment

Im getting it on the PC because of mods and custom content.

Comment

I need a PC worthy of playing most up-coming games... I can't wait for a Resident Evil mod... That would be bad ass.

Comment

Does anyone know if it's been made also for pc's slightly out of date?

Comment

Originally posted by SlurmsMackenzie View Post
                          Does anyone know if it's been made also for pc's slightly out of date?
                          It's running on the Source engine, so I imagine most PCs could run it at some level. If your PC can run The Orange Box, you should be OK.

Comment

ahh k,cheers

Comment

When this releases, I'll try to organize some play-throughs of maps with members here. I'll be picking it up on PC.

Comment

Working...
                              X