Xbox 360 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 help

ok i always thought that you could play any original xbox game on the 360 but apparently im wrong.
    I bought an old xbox game yesterday and as i go to play it a pop up comes on and says the game isnt playable please see xbox.com/games.
    I go to the site and it says there are a limited number of games that can be played and they are currently working hard to ensure other games become availible to play.
    Im really gutted i wanted this game for ages, anyone know if there is anything i can do?

If the game is on the list of x-box games supported on the X-Box 360, then it will work ok (although there maybe some sound/graphics issues).

If not, then you'll have to do like me and get one of the old x-box's just to play a few games... It sucks, but until a patch is released for your game, you're stuck playing it on a regular X-Box...

Comment

aw man that sucks, the game i got is availible on the game cube but like the store in town never has it in.
      looks like ill have to invest in an old xbox

Comment

Out of curiosity, what was the game?

Comment

oh you probably wont be as excited as i am but its batman dark tomorow, set not long after batgirl was paralysed by the joker and became the oracle

Comment

I've never really followed the series... but, Batgirl? That sounds a bit corny.

Comment

Oracle was hot.

Comment

haha yeah she was, im so gutted i cant play this game, scarface and the ventriloquist are in it to

Comment

Sadly, I have not played a Batman game I ever really liked Just like Superman.

Comment

eurgh the superman returns game was pathetic, i hated it

Comment

I love the Spider Man and X-Men Legends games, I guess DC has sucky programmers... Perhaps they should take some notes from Marvel.

I'd like to play a GTA-like game as Super Man where you would play double roles as both a reporter and super dude. As a reporter you'd have your own missions, and as a superman, you'd have various rescue missions within metropolis. I'd be cool if you could do both good and bad things and depending on how good you were would determine the storyline. Kinda like Fable/SW:KOTOR in a way

Comment

now that would be cool

Comment

Well that is a conseption any comic fan would like to play. I think it would fit well with many heroes from different comics. But I never liked superman, he is just so good and so super
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Yeah but then again Superman was the only true super hero, he was the only one born with powers

Comment

Technically, he only has super powers because of the color of our Sun. On Krypton, he'd be a normal guy...

The X-Men mutants on the other hand... They were born with their genetic mutations which led to their powers.

Comment

Working...
                              X