Zero Punctuation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Punctuation

In his short time on the Internet, Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw has become quite popular with his weekly satirical game reviews.

Please note he does focus on the negatives so try not to take it too seriously.

I think just about everyone here knows Zero Punctuation mate :p.

Comment

If it's the dude who also makes mystery games or something, I've seen one of his reviews, think it was PS3 vs. Xbox 360 or something, It was a long long time ago.

Comment

He did "John DeFoe quadrilogy" (5 Days: A Stranger, 7 Days: A Sceptic, Trilby's Notes and 6 Days: A Sacrifice) and few other games. I'm now playing his "Trilby: The Art of Theft" and it's pretty addictive ;)

Comment

Yea I have seen these videos before, there alright.

Comment

I was a little iffy on his Brawl review but all of his stuff is great.

Comment

Yahtzee is pretty funny and I've sort of "known" him through SomethingAwful before all this e-fame started. I think it's hilarious that he now has homosexual fanart made of him since we love to make fun of shitty web comics and all their fame.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                I was a little iffy on his Brawl review but all of his stuff is great.
                We're you one of the people who hate mailed him after that?

Comment

I loved 5 Days A Stranger (I even bought the Special Edition!), but got stuck on 7 Days A Skeptic.

Comment

Now, how come the world haven't exploded yet (after this)?

Comment

Because unlike Smash Bros. fans, Metal Gear fans are kinda hard to annoy... they have enough trouble understanding some of the stuff in the games to have to worry about it I guess. :p

In all seriousness I can't fault his complaints about the game. I'm a fan, I can over look a number of the issues (and hell he didn't even mention all of them... like the fact you have to install the game each act). Additionally much like the GTA4 one, the points he makes are fairly obvious and straight forward... I think in both cases the time of turn around since game release to review meant he didn't have time to pursue a more indepth rant unlike some games he reviews where the titles been out for quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                        Because unlike Smash Bros. fans, the majority of Metal Gear fans aren't under the age of 12

Fix'd

jk

>_>

Comment

Working...
                        X