Super Smasn Bros Brawl Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Smasn Bros Brawl Online

I know its out in the US and Japan, but does anyone have the PAL version yet?
    Street date is tomorrow i know but people who ordered it online probably have it by now.

Just checking to see if international online playing is possible.

I played a few games online with Americans and the Japanese, and I was using a US version from Australia.

Not sure if the PAL release will be region locked - it's fucking stupid if it is though.

Comment

I haven't pre orded mine, because i can't see this having alot of buzz that GTA and MGS had, but i'll look into buying this in the next week, as this would be a great summer holidays game, but at the moment i'm picking up dreamcast games.
      When i do get online with it though, just you lot be careful because Solid Nemesis will be taking you out, even before you go " ! " lol.

Comment

Nintendo games are usually dead certs to sell out, haven't seen an available copy of Mario Kart Wii in months.

Comment

Had mine pre-ordered since November 11th 2006, ouch.
          Got it yesterday, as far as I'm concerned, I honestly don't know.
          You can't tell who the hell, what or where your opponents are in Worldwide mode.

It sucks really, and you can probably 99.9% never play with them again.
          But what can I expect?
          Wii online is sorta retarded.
          Excluding that, the game is amazing. ...

Comment

So you can't pick who you fight against? Not even registered friends etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
              You can't tell who the hell, what or where your opponents are in Worldwide mode.

Wii online is sorta retarded.
              Excluding that, the game is amazing. ...

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=258

Comment

Yeah guys, Nintendo's online service is really bad. The few times I tried to play Brawl in the matchmaking mode there was incredible lag. When I played against people on my friendlist, it wasn't bad. But it's not just Brawl, in Pokemon Battle Revolution on Wii it was waaaay worse. Imagine being in the middle of a fight then, poof, disconnected from sever. I've found it's just as bad playing online games on the DS too!

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                A webcomic made by an unfunny furry, yay!

Comment

Working...
                X