Resident Evil 4 Demo Video Run Through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Demo Video Run Through

The RE4 Demo video which was previously only accessible to "Trusted Members" has now been released for public viewing.

You can click the link below to download my entire run through of the demo. The video is quite large, at 180MB so please use a download accelerator or a client which supports resume.

The video is encoded using Divx which you will need to have installed in order to view it. You can download divx by clicking here.

Download the video!

Yeah, hopefully all you public peeps won't have trouble with it like I did. I STILL haven't seen it. I think me and A-J are the only ones who haven't.

Comment

Your review has pushed me from " Oh yeah, gotta get it first day!" to " Hmmm...maybe I should just rent it."

Comment

hmm, after watching the video, i still don't think it's bad at all. i'm still going to be getting it on either the first or second day.

Comment

Thanks! it's currently downloading, and ill be sure to tell you what I think of it.

Comment

That video was awesome, I know for sure I have no second doubts now, however I did notice a few things:

Was the blood turned down a little?
            Did the vilagers seem weaker?
            Was the sound muffled or was it just the player?

Comment

I didnt notice any blood being toned down..What I did notice was the pitchfork villager had blood streaming down from her body now.

Certain sounds are muffled as I said, It sucks

Comment

The kicks seem a little weaker also, they don't make a gando go flying now, however, that adds to the intensity and adds some realism.

Comment

dot50cal, i think you gotta gather and put up all the RE speed runs.
                  I not checked this one yet, but i'm sure it's the same fun as any speed run. Being a RE fan i would like to have all the pieces (SR's) in one place. Don't you agree?

Comment

Heh, well were almost out of bandwidth this month already just because of this one video LOL.

Id rather make our own speed run since the quality of some others (VHS rips) arent too good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                      Heh, well were almost out of bandwidth this month already just because of this one video LOL.
                      Understandable.
                      Id rather make our own speed run since the quality of some others (VHS rips) arent too good.
                      Yes, this makes sense. But better rips will swallow your bandwitdh much faster.

Comment

and make sure they're low rez and small sized :p that also helps bandwidth

Comment

Originally posted by dmkf
                          dot50cal, i think you gotta gather and put up all the RE speed runs.
                          I not checked this one yet, but i'm sure it's the same fun as any speed run. Being a RE fan i would like to have all the pieces (SR's) in one place. Don't you agree?
                          I really dont find speed runs intersting, because they barley show any action, as opposed to skill.

Comment

Working...
                          X