X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo

any thoughts about halo?
    sigpic

i think halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-30-2008, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I played 1 and 2, (not to completion) and couldn't help but think 'is this it? Is this really what all the fuss is about?'.

Half Life blew me away years earlier. Nothing I saw in Halo impressed me as much as Half life. And I like my characters to have some sort of vulnerability and depth. Master Chief to me, seems to be about as deep as a puddle of piss.
      Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 06-30-2008, 11:31 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

They're okay,nothing special.

Comment

-
          Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:38 AM.

Comment

I like the multiplayer in the Halo games. The main story is utter bland sci-fi rubbish though.
            Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            i think halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.
            Spoiler:
            So you like 4chan. Okaaaay.

Comment

Played all of them but think the 1 is the best. dont like the rest
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Halo 3 is my favorite of the series. Great graphics, great CG scenes, great gameplay, great story. After playing Halo 1 and then Halo 2, you can appreciate the story conclusions in Halo 3. Plus, match making on Halo 3 is pretty awesome despite sometimes having to wait a while for a game to start. Haven't played it in weeks to be honest...

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                  Halo 3 is my favorite of the series. Great graphics, great CG scenes, great gameplay, great story. After playing Halo 1 and then Halo 2, you can appreciate the story conclusions in Halo 3. Plus, match making on Halo 3 is pretty awesome despite sometimes having to wait a while for a game to start. Haven't played it in weeks to be honest...
                  From what I hear, Halo 3 is'nt any different from Halo 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                    From what I hear, Halo 3 is'nt any different from Halo 2.
                    Yeah, no different at all. Except for the graphical upgrades. And the massive gameplay tweaks and upgrades. And the fact that it's on the Xbox 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                      Yeah, no different at all. Except for the graphical upgrades. And the massive gameplay tweaks and upgrades. And the fact that it's on the Xbox 360.
                      Like I said, from what I hear it's no different than Halo 2. No need to get your Y-fronts in a wad.

Graphics wise though, it does look brilliant. I like the idea of using weapons torn from vehicles and being able to walk around with 'em.

Comment

I played Halo 3 with my best friend 3 weeks ago.
                        Best time of my life, mainly because I never get out the house, and with my best friend!

Comment

Most over-rated Game series...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
                            any thoughts about halo?
                            My thoughts are that you should put more effort into your new threads.

Halo 3 is a great, with infinite longevity thanks to it's theatre mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                              i havent played in in a while either, to be honest when i picked up the controller to play i died almost isntantly >.>
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X