Metal Gear Online Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Gear Online Thread

Does anyone here want to get a game? If so, please state what times your are available throughout the day. Be sure to list your timezone!!

I'm available every day from 12:00PM - 8:00PM EST

I'm really not limited on times...but usually for me its around 10-12PM CDT. Name is Camala by the way. I'll try to be on more often.
    Last edited by Bertha; 07-03-2008, 03:14 AM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

PSN: jcffx
      I think it's the same name for MGO.

I'm free most of the time between 12pm and 4am EST. Though the next few days I might be a little busy

Comment

So, do I post my Konami ID, Game ID, Kojima Productions ID, Metal Gear ID, Playstation Network ID, Metal Gear Online ID, SIXAXIS ID, Dualshock 3 ID or my Character Name?

I'll post up both my EU and US ones, but my US one won't be levelled up at all.

Comment

Im game whenever Im awake Dot Just let me know, I havent even played it since the beta to be honest

Comment

I can't get over how everyone I've come across thus far is a total douchebag in this game. Its all clans stacking teams. I just had a guy switch to the red team, making it 4 on 1 against me. Its retarded. The only hope for this game is playing with friends.

Comment

So which ID do I need to post up guys? =/

Comment

Your character name...I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  I can't get over how everyone I've come across thus far is a total douchebag in this game. Its all clans stacking teams. I just had a guy switch to the red team, making it 4 on 1 against me. Its retarded. The only hope for this game is playing with friends.
                  I had my own teammates shoot kill me multiple times but the clanfags are the worst. I hardly play anymore simply because of douches like that. It's hard to level up your character when they always end up on the bottom rung because you get killed so much.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Automatch more.

Comment

You mean the thing which takes 20 minutes to find 5 people, who then leave the game because its been trying to find similarly matched people for 20 minutes?

I've found a little more enjoyment by hosting my own server and restricting the player ranks. The only map I enjoy is the middle east one. All the others are just variations on a giant square box where you kill each other. The middle east one is at least a rectangle, so sniping is possible there, as well as sneaking around since theres 3 routes through any main area.

Comment

My favorite level is the one with the hanger. The towers are great for sniping, but sneaking is...meh...not so good. Ambush alley...It's ok but if your team starts going down, they don't get back up.

My fave missions have to be the Sneaking one where someone plays as Snake, and the defending the bases.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I have MGS4 and have beaten it 6 times now.

I don't have a PSN name, but my brothers is SaiyanElite87 .

I don't like MGSO that much, it just isn't my kind of game.

Comment

I dunno...I swear I was at level 4 and then when I checked before logging off I was back at 3 again...
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I really enjoy MG Online and I hope to play it with Dot at some point, and the others too, though Dot seems to be the only one interested =P
                              After a lot of deception, fooling, deceit and whatever other word you want to use, I registered my US account too. Here's the information.

European & Australian Account
                              PSN ID: Nemesis556
                              Konami ID: nemesis556
                              Game ID: nemmy556
                              Character Name: Nemesis556

North American Account
                              PSN ID: Nemesis556
                              Konami ID: nemmy556
                              Game ID: nemesis556
                              Character Name: Nemmy556

So yeah, add me and we'll get some games goin.
                              Last edited by James; 07-30-2008, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X