Hitman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman

I love the series, and I've finished the first three, but I just bought Blood Money for PC, and I really can't get used to it (the controls are a pain, for one).

Any thoughts on this?

I expect it's because it was ported to PC from a console version. GRRR, I hate that

I may be wrong...but I believe Hitman is actually a PC game that gets ported to consoles. I believe you can't get the first one except on PC, but I may be wrong.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Codename 47, Silent Assassin, and Contracts were all PC games originally.

Comment

So why on Earth did they mess with the control scheme for Blood Money? Odd.

Comment

I never could get in to the games. But I really enjoyed the whole consept of it. Though I thought the movie sucked. The guy they got playing agent 47 was pathetic. He was way too young and not white enough.. You know what I mean. The hitman in the games was "SUPRER WHITE."

Comment

Not really, nowhere near albino...

Anyway, I just passed the first mission (the vineyard one). I got a rating of 'Contract Killer', which isn't too bad for a first run.

Comment

i love the games, the movie was alright.
              I do love blood money, as that was the first H.M to travel from the ps2 to the 360, i loved the diffrence.
              I've got hitman 1 on the p.c, but have never got into it as much, because i'm a console man at the end of the day.
              Out of all of them, i love the missions on contracts, but Hitman 2, which was my first H.M game i played, will always go down as a grand game, always remember the time when i went into the first level as a post man, good times.
              Helegad, i say buy them cheap on a xbox 1, because they are lovley to play on that system.
              Also do you play tomb raider on console or p.c mostly, don't wanna change the subject just wanted to know

Comment

Yeah. That level where you have to sneak in the house as a postman was cool. But they wouldn't let me carry any guns in. They tought it was strange for a mailman to carry a gun.

Comment

you put the guns in your post/milk create
                  Or you could go nuts and just run in there with all guns, but you really get a sense of reward for doing it the sneeky way.

Comment

I've only ever played the demo's of the games, couldn't really get into them but I suppose I am getting into them finally it's the whole concept of killing people silently using disguises that I like, but I really wanna complete one of them in my lifetime xD

Comment

My situation is similar to DXP's, I haven't played the full version of them, but I have played demos. After the movie, I wanted to start playing the games since the movie was entertaining (and Olga Kurylenko is hot as hell).

Comment

After playing a demo of the first one, I was hooked. However, I got H2 (full version) before H1, and I couldn't get into it because I thought you HAD to sneak everywhere. I couldn't do it properly and just left it alone for about 1-2 years, until I picked it up again a few months ago. Instead of sneaking, I finished the game by blasting every single person away! It was so fun. H2 is still my favourite.

Nemesis_Lover, I used to play TR on PC mostly, until I started collecting it, and got all the PS1 games. Now I'm playing 1 through to 5 in order on the PS1, and I'm still not finished the first one. I'm stuck on the first Egypt level, because there's nowhere else to go it seems. I hate that. Now I'll have to resort to a walkthrough However, my first TR experience was number 3 on the PlayStation which some relatives *ahem* backed-up *ahem* for me to use on the mod-chipped PS1 they bought me.
                        Last edited by Helegad; 07-09-2008, 05:00 AM.

Comment

I've only played Hitman: Blood Money, and I loved it. I'll definitely get what ever new Hitman games when they come out.

Comment

Of course I'll get Hitman 5 when it's released (only on PC though). I just hope it's a bit better than Blood Money.

Comment

Working...
                            X