Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new forum !!

im the first one to notice yaay lol

so lets hear what the people have to think about it ?

i think it looks cleaner and blue is cooler

Originally posted by A-J
    im the first one to notice yaay lol

so lets hear what the people have to think about it ?

i think it looks cleaner and blue is cooler

lol ya i like it too but dont get used to it lol:pacman:
    Last edited by K5Blazer; 10-10-2005, 10:23 PM.

Comment

eh ? why is that ? is it gonna change back ?

Comment

Yes and no, it will stay this version of vbulletin but it will get the THIA skin.

Comment

To be honest with you, I hate it. It's so bland and boring. I hope we go back to the old one or change to a new better one soon. Because I hate this one.

EDIT - Didn't see your post K5.
          Last edited by Malice; 10-10-2005, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Lol, i like it cuz it doesnt make my eyes water like the THIA skin does, i thinks its my shitty refresh rate causing it. but, it still isnt happening with this skin yet...

Comment

oikey i think i found an error in this skin, clicking on new posts doesnt take me to the new posts since my last visit it just keeps taking me to a no new posts found page, no matter how many times i refresh

Comment

bah, fuck this skin. you know what would be hardcore? the OLD ORIGINAL THIA SKIN BEEOTCHEZ.

Comment

THIA skin will be added when Ice has time as the default skin. This one will be here as well for anyone who doesnt like the THIA one.

We also may make a special one for niko since he seems to hate very useful menu's.

Comment

nice, multiple skins

Comment

It looks pretty basic. It's just not creepy enough. Anyway, why was my Grace Saunders account banned? Shit that happened elsewhere has nothing to do with this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Weller
                        It looks pretty basic. It's just not creepy enough. Anyway, why was my Grace Saunders account banned? Shit that happened elsewhere has nothing to do with this place.
                        Ever hear of a Pre-emptive strike??

Comment

I have to be honest, it's probably the worst vBulletin I've seen. I'm way too busy to post about why at the particular moment, but if it's going to change it doesn't really matter.

Useful menus? Now there are not only more things I will never use, but I have to click through two things to get to them.

Comment

There are some bad things but some of its good too, Like this quick reply box that Im using now. Also when you edit your post it just modifies it right there on that page. No need to go clicking through 3-4 pages (loading screens).

Besides, its the DEFAULT skin in 3.5.0. I dont really see whats so dreadful about it but meh..

Comment

I've never used quick reply boxes. I just don't trust them.
                              One thing that's better though, it's a lot easier to search through new posts now that they mark clearly whether they're read or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X