Updating the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating the forums

Hi everyone. I just recently checked and our board version is quite out of date. The main problem at the moment is I don't have any spare cash to put towards this. To make matters worse, Vbulletin has updated their fees and I'm looking at a $60.00 charge for a year of updates. Would any of you want to chip in with me for the update? I suppose that would bring back the donator tags for new people

Just curious.

I'll donate.

Comment

PO helped out, bringing us very close to the amount we need. So if anyone else would like to, please PM me and I'll slip you my paypal email.

Comment

I'm a poor university student now, but I will donate some if you want. Just gimme your email whenever, John =)

Comment

Donations closed! Thanks to Darkmoon, Nemesis556, and Project Omega I'll fix you up with a donator tag tomorrow Darkmoon Forum upgrade will commence then as well!
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-10-2008, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Whoo, donator tag. Now I am above all you lesser beings...except the ones who have already donated, of course.

Comment

Ok, tomorrow for sure. I've been running around town all day looking for a door for my car. Cause it fell off. Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Ok, tomorrow for sure. I've been running around town all day looking for a door for my car. Cause it fell off. Yeah.
                o_O Damn Dot....that really sucks. Hope you're able to get it fixed soon.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Not the same one I hope!

Comment

Ha, it fell off? While the car was in motion? Or was it because of other things... (wink-wink; that scene in Super Troopers )

Comment

Still the same one. I never had the cash to get it fixed and today it fell off. The welds that were holding it broke completely. Anyway, I have my door now so all is well. Getting it repaired on monday lol. I'll work on the forums in a bit. What an exhausting morning. Already up to 90 degrees out there
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-12-2008, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Ok, it looks like theres some updates which can potentially break the forums, so I'm going to start the update very early in the morning tomorrow so we dont disrupt as many people.

Comment

All updated. I'll be modifying the back end now so some of the new features can be used. Try not to mess around with your new profile pages yet though. I'm not sure how much of that stuff will be kept and what will be thrown away.
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-13-2008, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X