Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Payne Movie

Heres the trailer - http://media.kino-govno.com/trailers...ailer_1280.wmv

Looks interesting I've played through the 1st game wasn't bad let's hope this is more or less on par with the series.

Comment

I'am not quite sutisfied with the cast but trailer looks great. I like the part were you see the harpies cosed by the valkiria drug, the movie can be very good if nobody will messed up something in the future
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I hope the movie sticks to the first game more than the second, i didnt like the second game much, the first was great though

Comment

It's an adaptation of the 1st game, don't worry.

Comment

Wahlberg was a solid choice.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Wahlberg was a solid choice.
              I agree with you there. I said the same thing to myself when I found out the movie was being made. The trailer looks like the movie will turn out to be pretty good but what was up with that bird at the end? Hope that is one of Max's dreams / hallucinations. Because I don't remember any birds carrying people away in the game.

I saw some of Mark Wahlberg's other movies like Four Brothers and Shooter. He did a great job with his roles in both of those movies.
              Last edited by alf717; 07-16-2008, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alf717 View Post
                The trailer looks like the movie will turn out to be pretty good but what was up with that bird at the end? Hope that is one of Max's dreams / hallucinations. Because I don't remember any birds carrying people away in the game.
                thE flesH oF falleN angelS

BTW here's the 4th draft of the script:

It must be very close to the final script. You can find in it the lines heard in the trailer.

Comment

Downloading the trailer now.

How did you get the script?

Comment

I think it was leaked around 3 weeks ago..

Comment

I am really disappointed that Mila Kunis is playing Mona Sax. From the moment I saw Mona I thought Demi Moore.

Is anyone seeing where I'm coming from?

I've ever played the games though, so I've no idea of what Mona sounds like or how she acts, only appearance.

Comment

That trailer was awesome! I love it how Max is running through the Aesir building, and there's glass shattering, paper flying, guns firing! It looks like a blockbuster! I can't wait.

@ Alf717: The "bird" was actually an Angel of Death. Max shot the guy, and he was taken away by the angel.

Comment

I'm conflicted. I liked the first Max Payne because of the story, but I enjoyed The Fall of Max Payne more for the game play. As for the movie: To be honest, I don't see Wahlberg as Max Payne. I don't have anything agasn't Marky-Mark, but he just doesn't fit the Payne man to me. I guess because Payne seems older. Plus: I don't know if Wahlberg can do the whole New York, down and out, Max Payne dialog, that the man himself uses. If anyone plays the games knows what I mean. Like the part in The Fall of Max Payne where Winter's shoots him in the head and he falls off the construction site. He says "The genius of a hole is no matter how high you climb up, you can always fall back down." I just can't see Wahlberg using those quotes right.

Comment

Im inclined to agree that Walberg may not be the best choice. His dialog deliveries tend to be direct and to the point. Maybe he'll surprise me though.

Comment

Wow this movie looks pretty good. I thinkl Walberg will be fine in this movie and hope the story is good. Timothy Olyphant suprised me in Hitman and did a good job and I think Walberg will do the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X