Zelda Fans Unite!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelda Fans Unite!!

Buha ha ha i love zelda, i have a colectors edition with two of the origninal zelda games on it and i have majoras mask and ocarina of time on GC, i love the triforce symbol its so original XD, ive played them on Nintendo 64 before but never beat them there

i love the rock eating species in the game, especially when i get to turn into one on majoras mask i love it
    gorons

but anyone else out there love playing Zelda as much as i do?
    Last edited by Itashious_boy; 07-25-2008, 03:40 PM.
    sigpic

Disliked every Zelda game since Link to the Past.
    Its the same formula.

Add new gimick item + intertwine it with the same regurgitive story = New Zelda game for Nintendo to cash cow for millions.

Comment

I like Zelda.
      I thought Twilight Princess was pretty disappointing but. I thought Phantom Hourglass was great. Really loved that one.
      My favorite is Majora's Mask. Kills Ocarina of Time in my opinion. Such a beautiful game (not visually).
      sigpic

Comment

i only have twilight princess on my wii, ain't played much of it not really that much of a Zelda fan to be honest but I will finish twilight princess eventually

Comment

*salutes*

I am proud to say I have completed every single Zelda game since the original except Minish Cap, Four Swords and Phantom Hourglass.

(I'm actually trying to remake OoT in LttP style, as you can see from my sig)

Comment

Wouldn't that be a retro-make?

I'm a Zelda fan myself. My favorite LoZ game would have to be OoT though. Don't know how many hours I've spent playing that game... Story-wise, music-wise, graphic-wise, it's my favorite. I haven't played Twilight Princess yet though, but until I do, OoT FTW.

Comment

i don't play it too often, just have a few games in the series. my favorite character is the owl in oot, he's so cute!

Comment

Played one of them, you've played them all.
                See you in hell.

Comment

OoT had one of the best soundtracks. That reminds me, I need to search for some LoZ soundtracks to add to my VG OST collection <3

Comment

I like the zelda games. When nintendo makes a new 3D one, I will always buy it.

I have Ocarina of Time and Link to the Past on the Virtual Console (waiting for majoras mask), I have Twilight Princess on Wii, I also had the minish cap at one point in time.

Comment

I played Tingles Rosy Rupeeland on DS. It's not a true Zelda game per se, but I really really really liked it. If you can't stand Tingle, you probably wouldn't like it.

But <end boss spoliers> Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Tingle creeps me out. I remember having a weird dream in slow motion of him stalking me from his balloon... Needless to say, I didn't play Wind Waker for a while after that...

"Kooloo-Limpah" my ass.

Comment

Tingle does look like a potential kiddy fiddler...creeps me out.

Comment

Working...
                          X