Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed - New Trailer/Video of Epic Awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bionic Commando: Rearmed - New Trailer/Video of Epic Awesome!

So, while doing the morning browsing I noticed that the Japanese Bionic Commando website updated with something that's just fantastically awesome:

See for yourself!
    (if it doesn't automatically start the video, it's the first one/the one to the left, 1m44s 11,5mb)

Yeah...this game looks like its set to be awesome incarnate. *No really im a huge fan of the original and been following Rearmed since its original announcement*

Comment

I can't wait for this game to be released.

Although it's not a sequel, i've been wanting some new BC action for almost 20 years now (I do not consider the GameBoy version to be worthwhile).

That trailer showed some good footage, but I had to mute my sound system during playback - that song was horrendous.
      Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-26-2008, 03:31 PM.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I think its the anime Singer Ben Judd was threatening to hire in order to make BCR appealing to Japanese audiences.

Then again it could be a joke like the Bionic Commando theme on the BCR OST sung by Hironobu Takeshita *think it was him*

Comment

That trailer contains every flavor of awesome.
          I like I told my friend earlier today; I think the entire production team on Bionic Commando (and Rearmed) just got every single childhood dream fulfilled during the production of these games.

They've got the friggin dude who did some of the super robot songs and stuff to do a Bionic Commando song... that's just... wow. Even my brother dropped his jaw to the floor when he heard it (and he usually has a racist-ish attitude towards most stuff that isn't 99%++ Nordic)

Although it's not a sequel, i've been wanting some new BC action for almost 20 years now (I do not consider the GameBoy version to be worthwhile).
          Rearmed is a remake, the other one is a sequel. As for Bionic Commando GB, it's a fantastic "take" on the entire thing. (Love the Albatross part of the GB game).

Comment

I think the entire production team on Bionic Commando (and Rearmed) just got every single childhood dream fulfilled during the production of these games.
            Well, they've definitely fulfilled my hopes and dreams for the BC franchise.

And, yes, the updated OST is nothing short of being amazing (according to the samples i've heard from the official site). I'm dying to listen to the full OST, but can't find it anywhere...

As for Bionic Commando GB, it's a fantastic "take" on the entire thing. (Love the Albatross part of the GB game).
            Hmmm, i'll have to give it another shot. I played about 15 minutes into the game, and was dissatisfied.

I'm assuming it get better as the game progress'?
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

*MODERATED* has the OST, you have to register *its free* but you can access the videogame music/download list and its up there, or alternatively *like I did as I got tired of waiting for the bloody thing to be uploaded on that site* you can get it on Itunes.
              Last edited by Carnivol; 07-27-2008, 09:03 AM. Reason: Y'arr! Them iTunes haters can use SomethingDigital instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol
                Y'arr! Them iTunes haters can use SomethingDigital instead!
                Too late, mate.

I do plan to purchase the actual CD, though, I just couldn't wait to hear it!

Oh, and thanks, Dude!
                Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-27-2008, 11:41 AM.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I actually reccomended to pay for it anyway *referring to my "edited" post*

Comment

Working...
                  X