Silent Hill: The Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill: The Arcade

Ok I didnt even know this existed until two days ago. I went into an arcade and there it was in all it's glory.
    I was too excited and couldnt leave until i'd completed it.
    It was a good game and had all the monsters and some new ones, even pyramid head made an appearence.
    The storyline was pretty cool, it told the story of the little baroness, the ship that sunk on toluca lake.

They actually released it? Wow. I thought the thing had been buried.

Comment

It has been released in UK?
      No, Fucking, Way?

Comment

Yep, well i went to the coast a few days ago, wandered into an arcade and there it was in all it's glory

Comment

...well screw me with a pole. Huh.

Better ask my wife where the nearest arcade is and how many pound coins I can shovel into this beastie.

Comment

well to be fair, i managed to complete the game and it only cost me a fiver

Comment

...really? Well, either you're really, really good or it's really, really easy. I'd sorta like the easy option since I need those coins for other games.

Comment

I'm pretty good at those arcade shooting games and on this one you can do head shots for instant kills,
                on the difficulty level i'd say it was normal

Comment

Well I'll be gutted like a fish.
                  I'll probably never allowed to play it though. >_>
                  DAMN YOU NO ARCADES NEAR MY AREA!

Comment

Haha there aren't any arcades near me either, i had to travel to the seaside to play it

Comment

I live in venezuela I've seen that arcade silent hill Like in three places It only took costed me 2.Bsf

It was really good well I really don't know because that's the fourth Silent Hill I've ever played

1-Silent Hill Card Novel-GBA
                      2-Silent Hill Trial Edition (I have it for my PSX emulator)
                      3-Silent Hill (PSX emu)
                      4-Silent Hill Arcade

Comment

I assume you're meaning you have the real game for Silent Hill 1 and run it via an emulator?

Are there any signifcant differnces between the retail game and the trial edition?

Comment

Apart from the grey children in the PAL demo, thats about it, I think.

Comment

It's out damn it there's something to drag my girlfriend on when i visit her again in 2 and a half weeks time xD.

Comment

Good God. I was kinda expecting something like this to happen, as is the case. Resident Evil was made into a shooter, as was Dino Crisis. Final Fantasy has its share o' spin offs, and now Silent Hill. I can almost see something like this happening for Fatal Frame as well. *blinkedy blink blink*

Comment

Working...
                              X