Resident Evil : Cold Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil : Cold Blood

Just a quick post about my own Half Life project.

We recently got a trailer out the door, and it would be impolite to not invite you all to the "Party."

A cookie goes out to who can spot the 1.5 cameos.

http://www.aberranthaven.com/coldblood Trailer download link here.

Screenshot time!

Im liking it so far How about some Anti Aliasing for the next batch though, eh? :woohoo:

Comment

I still have the RE HL mod that Ice was on the team for making as sound editor.

Comment

Half Life 1, Cal. Half Life 1. As in: Old shit. No AA. =( That's the best we got. Still <3able.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
          I still have the RE HL mod that Ice was on the team for making as sound editor.
          I was the mapper on that team lol

Half Life 1, Cal. Half Life 1. As in: Old shit. No AA. =( That's the best we got. Still <3able.
          AA via control panel! :doh:

Comment

What team? If you say The Escape, I'll have to carve your eyeballs out.

Nah, but still.

We totally need team memebers. Mappers especially.

Comment

No, The Escape were our rivals lol. We were uh.. Just "Resident Evil Half-Life". I dont really map for HL anymore, not enough motivation heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                No, The Escape were our rivals lol. We were uh.. Just "Resident Evil Half-Life". I dont really map for HL anymore, not enough motivation heh.

I actually remeber that mod. Whatever happened to it? It just died?

Comment

Looks pretty good. Shame I don't play Half Life though.

Comment

Yeah it just died. I think Liquid (leader) just dissapeared. I cant really recall.

Comment

He's still actually on my ICQ list. I forgot which board I saw him from though.

Comment

Hahha Yeah he never comes on anymore though

Comment

Hah, that's okay, I never open ICQ anymore.

Comment

this is some hardcore pimpshit, I can't wait until you guys get it done. I've never mapped before or I'd offer my useless hand to the cause. So hurry up and finish it so I can play it. And get me another milkshake. With one of those oh-so-very-cute parasols on the side of it this time.

Comment

Hey do you need a music composer i would love to do some resident like stuff!!!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                              X