Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House Of The Dead Movie - Directors Cut aka Funny Version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Of The Dead Movie - Directors Cut aka Funny Version?

The Best of the New DVD Releases of 2019 July 7, 2022 People just love movies. They are one of society’s favorite forms of entertainment and a great way to experience a story. Documentaries can be instrumental in the spread of new ideas or concepts. Hit movies such as Star Wars or The Godfather can […]

Well, to bring out a funny version all they need is a canned sound track...

Comment

What? That wasn't the funny version on last night?

Comment

now I would only buy that for the comedy value even though the movie totally sucked.

Comment

Even the most hardcore fans of the original cult classic...
          Were there any? Also, Uwe Boll sucks. I don't think his humor attempts would be any better than his serious attempts.

Comment

Becouse Uwe Boll is not a name, it's a diagnosis, sinonima to the Shit, ultimate abomination on the face of Earth. Everything that he makes turns into disaster. Thats why I think it's a bad idea.
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

That boxart looks like it was made in 30 minuets in photoshop.

Comment

Probably was. I doubt someone would spend more time than 10 minutes on a shitty movie like that.

Comment

<_< >_> Actually, I've heard good things about Boll's humor works. I've never seen anything other than House of the Dead, actually... and I don't quite understand why people hated it. But that's just me and my opinion needs nothing so feel free to flame me for not hating everything.

Comment

House Of The Dead is his best attempt at a movie, but that's not exactly saying much.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamechamp View Post
                      <_< >_> Actually, I've heard good things about Boll's humor works. I've never seen anything other than House of the Dead, actually... and I don't quite understand why people hated it. But that's just me and my opinion needs nothing so feel free to flame me for not hating everything.
                      Uwe's HotD movie's are utter shit compared to the actual games. FAR worse than what the RE movie's are to their games.

Comment

The opening scene of his Postal movie was actually pretty funny (but probably disturbing to a lot of people; not me). Search it up on uTube.

Comment

So theres a funny version coming out? You mean to tell me the original wasn't ment to be? I was dying laughing at how bad it was throughout the whole thing, gotta love how there was actual gameplay of the game during action scenes in the movie.

Comment

I never did see this film, atleast I don't think I did.
                            Knowing my brothers addiction to horrors, he probably has it and never watched it.
                            *Looks in his room*

Wow, he doesn't have it, shocking.
                            Oh well, I'll probably never watch it, even though I wanna see how funny you say it is.
                            And funny version? Why the fuck would you release a funny version to a horror film even if it was good?

"I know, lets add bunnies and flowers and light to Hostel! That's funny right??"
                            Last edited by Gradon; 08-02-2008, 12:23 PM.

Comment

You're a bit young for watching movies like Hostel!

Comment

Working...
                              X