Everything unlocked in File 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything unlocked in File 2?

Has anyone been able to unlock everything in file 2 yet? Maybe im just not very good at the game but i cant even unlock very hard mode.

Not yet -_-

Comment

I played file 2 for like 3 minutes and realized its just as bad as file 1....I dread the day I have to record all the scenes

Comment

Lol, it wasnt that bad Dot, did you play ALL the scenarios? The last two are uber, I think you should give it another chance man. But yeah, I have everything unlocked in mine, um.... I just kinda played it until I won like at least 2/3 of the stuff, then I got tierd and used GameShark.
        Last edited by Saint_Eve; 10-13-2005, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Some of the scenarios are shit we all no that, but the last scenario kills all the others it at times can be a pain in the ass but still a good enjoyable scenario.

Comment

Yeah, the RPD one is good too, though it fucks everything up with the part where you see Leon and Claires police car.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_Eve
              Yeah, the RPD one is good too, though it fucks everything up with the part where you see Leon and Claires police car.

I think that was meant to be an Easter Egg, something for the fans to go "Oh. Hehehe" and nothing more at.

Now, the thing that REALLY fucked it up? The MOTHERFUCKING GAS.

NO. NONE OF THAT.

Comment

Oh yeah, the RPD protection system! Lol, that was absolute BEE ASS!

Comment

Working...
                X