Disturbed - "Ten Thousand Fists"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbed - "Ten Thousand Fists"

Anybody pick this album up? I got it two days ago. I've listened to it a couple times already, but I'll need to listen to it a few more times before I form my final opinion on it.

My current opinion though is: It's pretty good. As good and maybe a little better then "Believe". Not as good as "The Sickness" though which is my favorite Disturbed album.

Thoughts? Opinions? Buttsecks? Er, I mean......

I havent picked it up yet but thanks for reminding me. I just got with_teeth from NIN. It kinds sucks, only a few good songs on it.

Comment

yeah, I'm hardcore about some Disturbed. I picked 10,000 fists up when it came out, going on nothing but good faith from the other two albums. The new cd has a couple good songs on it, but Disturbed is letting something terrible happen: all their songs are starting to sound the same. All in all it's just a mediocre disc, there's plenty of better albums you could buy.

"With Teeth"... I agree with you there Dot, it's hard to believe that this is the same Trent Reznor that brought us such classical industrial masterpieces and angst-filled, self-loathing electronic symphonies of all the old Halo CD's.

So what the fuck ARE we supposed to buy? Well, if you like a good punk sound that makes you think, "hey, let's go start a fucking bloody revolution", then pick up the new Rise Against CD "Siren Song For The Counter Culture" or even their old one, "Revolutions Per Minute". If you're more into the industrial scene, the Rammstein CD that came out a few months ago is pretty good, it's called "Reise, Reise!" And if you would like some really fucked-up industrial/electronica/metal/punk to listen to, I've been listening to a band called Mindless Self Indulgence, I absolutely LOVE their music. If you're into Emo/Screamo music, you can't go wrong with either album from Senses Fail, My Chemical Romance, The USED, the new album from UnderOATH (titled "they're only chasing safety") or even From Autumn To Ashes if you like a little more hardcore thrown in there. Although I must say, though the new FATA album is pretty good, it doesn't even touch their last two. If you like the softer side of Emo/Rock/Punk, I <3 Taking Back Sunday. Death Cab For Cutie is also a great Emo band, and if you like emo with techno, The Postal Service is catchy as all hell.

But I digress, back on topic. The new Disturbed CD is mediocre, buy it if you really want to.

Comment

Heared it in Madden 06, um, didin't like it that much.

Comment

Working...
        X