Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Man 7 8-bit

I hope this OK to post here.

Someone who goes by the name Mend (2ch) has re-created Mega Man 7 in 8-bit! It plays almost identical to the SNES version. Apperently a Mega Man 8 8-bit is being worked on as well not sure if it is the same programmer though. Fun stuff if your into Mega Man!

最新バージョン ver.final2 アーカイブ 最新バージョン。変更点はリストorスレを参照。 マップデザイナー マップデザイナーver4e デバッグ用ソフト デバッグ用ソフト 細かい設定や便利な機...

Click the download link name "ver.final2 アーカイブ" located at the top.

I usually can't see the relevance of downgrading games to 8bit quality, but i'll give this one ago as its Megaman.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      I usually can't see the relevance of downgrading games to 8bit quality, but i'll give this one ago as its Megaman.
      It most likely has to do with Mega Man 9 coming out. This team did a great job but you may notice a few things missing when you play. I had nothing better to do today so I decided to play it and I have to say the effort they put into this project really pays off.

Comment

Glad to see the news is filtering around, I have a video on my site somewhere from a week or two ago. Anyway, another Japanese guy is working on making Rockman 8 so

Comment

Working...
        X