Beta Games website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Games website

I set up a very simple website dedicated to beta games releases.

Here

Email me if you have any more, for any platform!

thanks for the link Helegad didn't know there was a beta of tr2 for the psx its an awesome site so far \m/

Comment

Took me a while to find the download, but I got it, recompressed it, and put it up!

Comment

And the differences for the TR2 beta are?

Comment

from looking at the pc version i think it might be weapons and items, they have well some have keyholders of the old 1st game items, not sure though.

Comment

Hello, I am a topic about video games. Where should I be put? Off Topic? No. Games. Please. We should be able to process this all by now. I'm getting tired of moving topics

Comment

I tried the TR2 Beta in an emulator (since i no longer have a working PS1 or 2) and didn't get past the main menu.

Comment

Sorry, Dot. I figured this was more about a website than a game.

Rewak, mount the image in Daemon Tools. It'll work then.

Comment

Yeah that worked, odd. I remember the title screen for this Beta, a demo of TR2 i had used it, i remember if you held jump+forward+grab whilst the level was loading, Lara would jump forward and grab the ledge where you drop into the first level, so you could get above it. Doesn't do that in this one though, shame.

Comment

I like this title screen better than the final one. The final version is a little too... green.

UPDATE: I updated the site a bit with a note about the TR2 mounting. Also fixed a few errors so it now look more nicer (to my eyes, at least; I can be a bit OCD sometimes )
                    Last edited by Helegad; 08-03-2008, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Nice Wouldn't happen to know where i could get the FFIX beta would you? The one and only torrent i can find is long dead.

Comment

The beta is still missing 2 disks, the other two should be uploaded sometime soon. I can ask the owner if you'd like ;)

Comment

Yeah the torrent was only 2 discs, i thought that was odd. Go for it, the tracker hosting the torrent had nothing else on it.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                            Nice Wouldn't happen to know where i could get the FFIX beta would you? The one and only torrent i can find is long dead.
                            Always wanted to get hold of that beta till the torrent went dead

Comment

When I get a new laptop, I'll download the TR2 PC beta, then download the PS1 version and burn it to a disk, then enjoy.
                              Great site, by the way, very useful, and I hope it grows and grows.

Comment

Working...
                              X