• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work in Progress

Spoiler code test!

I hear Leon, in Resident Evil 4 encounters:
    Spoiler:

We have also installed a plugin which hides the spoiler when searching through posts. Previously when you did a search, all spoilers were shown!

So, how do I put the spoiler thing in? I have no idea.....

Comment

Oh ..right its:

spoiler

in brackets lol
      I gotta find out how to add it into the reply, edit, and quick reply box

Comment

I moved all the topics in the RE Help area into the Umbrella Labs. This was done mainly because we dont have enough members right now to warrant individual help forums for each game.

They may return eventually, but when they do they will only be HELP ONLY forums in which you can ask for help if you are stuck.

I changed some more stuff too. The most notable thing is that topics are marked as read as soon as you click them. So no more of that bullshit we had to deal with.

This is gonna make the forum a LOT easier to use as it remembers whats been read and all that for a long time now. So all the topics wont suddenly be un-read when you come back.

This may have a side effect or two. Like for instance I had to go through every topic that was replied to in the last 10 days but this is only a 1 time thing. That wont happen again and you can easily click on "Forum tools" and Mark all topics read.

Comment

Hah, that spoiler plugin is awesome. Definately more effective than making the text smaller or posting big words that say spoiler with spaces.

Comment

I know, I was looking for that one that blacked out the text until you mouse over it but this one freakin rocks!

Spoiler:

Comment

lol i love these little things

Comment

I love that big RE4 spoiler.

Comment

I know, I was so shocked when it happened. Weren't you?!

Comment

Working...
                  X