Oddworld Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddworld Series

Just started playing abe's oddysee again after so many years and enjoying it. I've played them upto munch's oddysee but then it went crap, and to top it off apparently the reason why Oddworld Inhabitants were forced to break up was because of microsoft and I was looking forward to the whole series they had planned , anyone else remember these?

Yeah, got Abes Oddysee and Abes Exodus on the PS1 *and on my PSP as ISO's but since I own the games I can do whatever I wish with them*.

Loved the Propaganda/interview FMV's on exodus.

Jumped ship after that, I didn't get an Xbox till way after its lifespan so I couldn't pick up the other games.

Comment

the fmvs and propaganda were the best moments of the games loved those games.

Comment

Oddysee and Exoddus were fantastic games. Everything in the games were amazing to me.
        Two PS1 games that will always be in my library of games.
        Last edited by Sonicboy 101; 08-07-2008, 03:48 AM. Reason: Oddysee, not oddworld. :P

Comment

I own both those games. I have yet to finish them however :|

Comment

Actually thats not that far a stretch from where im at with them, I thought they were brilliant games but it took me ages to sit down and have the patience to finish them.

Comment

I loved these games and I remember how long they used to take to complete, I still have them both, maybe I'll give them a go, i cant remember the last time i played them.
              They looked really awesome for the time they came out to.
              The only tricky thing I found was taking control of a Slig or whatever the guards where called and trying to remember what the speaking controls were. I always remember trying to say hi with one of the guards and saying the wrong thing and getting shot.

Comment

That's what I thought but I think the reason why the shoot you is because they know your been possessed that happened to me a lot, but what I loved doing as a slig was summoning the slogs and saying "get em!" so it would take care of enemy sligs xD

Comment

yeah i loved having the little slogs walking alongside me, i loved the first two games, munche's oddysey didnt do a whole lot for me but i still played it through

Comment

i beat oddysee and exodus on the pc because of mi sister but never really care about the series.

Comment

Did anyone ever play strangers wrath? I heard it was a good game.

Comment

i saw that in a second hand game store the other week, i was gonna buy it but i decided to get bioshock instead, i might go down and see if it's still there

Comment

Wish games were like that here lol >.<, I only ever saw it been played by my brothers in their xbox, it looked good at the time.

Comment

there were 6 games all together

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath X-Box
                            Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee X-Box
                            Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee GBA
                            Oddworld: Adventures 2 GBA
                            Oddworld: Adventures GBC
                            Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus PS1
                            Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee PS1

Comment

While we all wait — with breath that at least slightly baited — for news of the new Oddworld game, Valve's Doug Lombardi got in touch to tell us about the release of two of the earlier Oddworld games through Steam. Poorly-spelled platforming classics Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus are now on the Steam network for a…

Super Mega fun Happy times for all

Comment

Working...
                              X