Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gamming confessions

i never played mgs 1,only 2 and 3.
    i only have 1 ps3 game wich is gta 4(really boring since you finish the story mode).
    never played the first prince of persia.
    i own outbreak but never beat it.

never played ff 7

Comment

I've never played a FF game.
      I can't stand Metal Gear Solid.
      I think the halo games are average, at best.
      I used to be a diablo 2 junky, and will never touch an MMO.
      and I think Majora's Mask was better than Ocarina of Time.
      Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 08-06-2008, 10:24 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I hate Halo.
        Never beat a FF game.
        I was a huge Ragnarok gamer 'till they shut down the server... then, I was too lazy to make my char again in another server.
        I suck at racing, ddr and overall fighting games.

Comment

I never played FF.
          I have outbreak file 2 and have yet to play it.
          I hate sports games except for madden.
          I own about 8 games that I have yet to even take the wrapping off.

Comment

I too have never beat an FF game.
            I played FFX and FFX2 just for Rikku.
            I listen to the Kingdom Hearts on repeat sometimes just because.
            One of my Halo profiles is named 'Madonna' and its a pink Master Chief.
            I usually play games just for the story lines and video sequences & just look up the walkthrough online.
            I write Resident Evil Fanfiction XD
            I've tried to drop my gun and catch it the way Claire does in CVX, and usually end up with a bruised arm.
            I LOVE THE LEGO VIDEO GAMES SERIES AND I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS!

Comment

Never finished outbreak 2, just watched the game via youtube despite owning it.

Comment

-I played many of the FF games...and honestly think that Tactics for psx is the only good one.
                -I never beat either of the Outbreak games...usually because I get bored playing through the same levels with different people.
                -I bought a Wii only for Umbrella Chronicles (and have bought a few games since then for it but hardly ever play them)
                -Up until recently I would buy games made by Atlus simply because I was an Atlus fan.
                -I never played Halo....and don't ever want to.
                -I bought a PS3 for Metal Gear 4...and so far its the only game I have for it.
                -I'm a Harvest Moon junkie (which honestly looks great on the shelves with games like RE and Silent Hill)
                -I bought the 3rd Harry Potter game...just so I could see the trailer and get a free movie ticket.
                -I'd sooner go back and play a game from the 90s that had a great story or was fun to play over a game from today with kick ass graphics.
                -Super Mario RPG = the best RPG ever.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I hate Halo, Lost Planet, and utterly despise Tekken and Star Fox.
                  • You couldn't pay me to play a game by EA, or even give me one for free.
                  • I own FFXI... but it's still in the cellophane shrink wrap.
                  • I own Umbrella Chronicles, but I don't own a Wii anymore.
                  • I actually enjoyed BioHazard 4 the first few times I played through it.
                  • Although I have played them all, i've never beaten a Silent Hill title.
                  • Nothing in this world could make me play a sports game - I hate sports.
                  • I listen to video game music... A LOT.
                  • I don't even consider myself a gamer anymore - there's nothing new I like, therefore I don't waste my time or money, unless it's a title from CAPCOM.
                  Last edited by MeganGrass; 08-07-2008, 06:24 AM.
                  I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Still haven't installed and played my Rayman: Raving Rabbids game for PC

Got near the end of FFVII, but gave up.

I own three, yes, three PS1s.

I CAN'T STAND HALO!!!

Comment

-I hate all Halo games, and every GTA game has lost its charm on me very quickly
                      -Hate RE4
                      -Loved Gun Survivor and Dead Aim
                      -Hate most sport games, but Wii Sports is fun
                      -Loved Catwoman
                      -I once tried to re-texture TR:Anniversary in the style of a band i like
                      -I once tried to make a comedy RE by re-doing some of the sounds
                      -I have never owned a S/NES
                      -I once finished a hentai game where you had to knock clothes of girls by playing pool, even though i'm gay and have no interest in boobies, it was a fun and challenging game
                      -I can understand what the ghosts in Killer7 say without the subtitles
                      -D is possible my favourite video game series ever, even though there are only 2 games released and no one knows what they are
                      -I bought a game for blind people thats Japanese just to get the demo of D2 it had
                      -I've cheated on every Final Fantasy game, except X-2, i lost interest long before a cheat was needed
                      Last edited by rewak; 08-07-2008, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                        and every GTA game has lost its charm on me very quickly
                        This.

I really liked Halo 3. Co-op was a ton of fun.
                        I hate Resident Evil Zero.
                        I love Resident Evil Outbreak 1 and 2.
                        I've played through Leon A over 50 times.
                        I've never got further than a few hours into any J-RPG.
                        Metal Gear Solid 4 was, for the most, horrible.
                        Uncharted has been my most played/favourite game of the last 5 or so years.

Comment

*The Outbreaks are *one/two* of my favourite games
                          *FF7 isn't my favourite FF, I actually dislike it a bit
                          *I despise FF12
                          *I bought and Xbox 360 for Sonic The Hedgehog and Dead Rising >_>
                          *I hacked SH3 and made Heather a Miles Tails Prower shirt
                          *I want to complete RE2 at 3am with the person I love while we take turns controlling Leon and Claire, or I go Claire he goes Leon etc...
                          Don't ask me why, I don't know
                          Last edited by Gradon; 08-07-2008, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I've done that before! Only i was playing as Leon and i completely forget where the 2nd medallion was in the sewer (the one the dead mercenary is holding, like right under my nose) and there wasn't a memory card so we had to stop. It was one of those moments where it hit me 5 minutes later how stupid i was!

Comment

- I don't like PC gaming, including its main genres (FPS, RTS). That includes developers like Valve and id (particularly Valve).
                              - Don't care for RPGs, and particularly dislike JRPG's.
                              - I stopped following Capcom after the Clover fiasco. The only genuinely good games they've put out IMO are DR and DMC4. It's back to pre-1996 Capcom for me where I only followed their fighter releases.
                              - I don't like Megaman, or any of Capcom's old school franchises except for SF.
                              - Zelda and Mario aside, I think every Nintendo franchise is overrated.
                              - I hate what has become of Namco past 2000. They used to release nothing but AAA titles in the 90's. Likewise for Sega after the merger with Sammy.
                              - I own quite a few game OST's. Yes, lossless goodness.
                              - I own a total of nearly 20 "current gen games".. the quotations? Half of them are old school re-releases. I'm just getting bored with gaming in general given market trends.
                              - I've played too much of the RE series. I played RE4 the least, and I think I've put through 30 plays between the GC and PS2 versions. Mostly GC.
                              - RE used to be tied as my favorite series of games with Tekken up to RE4's release.
                              - I love Tekken. I have Jin's devil tattoo on my left arm; a larger version (think Billy).
                              Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 08-07-2008, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X