Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megaman legends/rockman dash beta

Just recently found this over at unseen 64.net

Preserving Details, Screenshots, Videos & more Lost Media for Mega Man Legends [PSX - Beta] Help us to remember cancelled video games!

A megaman legends beta has just been uploaded links are in that post.

It'll be on my site in the hour. Thanks for the heads-up!

Comment

Okay, it's up! You have another mirror now. Check out my beta games website to get it.

Comment

lol I dont think thats a beta, looks like a standard demo to me. Thats probably as much of a beta as the trial for RE2 is.

Comment

Yeah, but it's still beta-ish I suppose

Comment

The copy I have in my hands was briefly sold through a used Japanese game store on ebay. The seller, who knew how rare the disc was, sold it for a whopping $120 USD (not including shipping).
            Ahahahah

Guess I've missed out on a tiny goldmine there!
            I've got like 6 of those things in perfectly good (and some sealed) condition on my shelf at home.

Comment

eBay them. You'll make a mint. Why didn't you release this before he did, though? You'd be quite popular.

Comment

Probably because its just a demo, and I know I for one don't go searching around to see what demos have been released on the interwebz

Comment

it's only a demo? oh....thought I was onto something there well truth be told i've never played the final version of megaman legends i have only played one of the SNES ones so I wouldn't know lol sorry

Comment

Any difference to one on SLPS-00999?
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X