Civilization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization

Anyone else into this? I downloaded the demo for Civilization Revolution on PS3 and got addicted... Now I have the full game and also Civ IV on PC. It's a lot of fun especially with the Hitler/Mussolini mod. Though it's pretty weird when he asks you to convert to Judaism

I'm still playing the original Civ... In fact, I've got a game running right now. I take it up again once or twice every year.
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I picked up Civ Rev on the DS, but to be honest as its my first Civ game I royally suck at it.

Comment

I was doing OK on my first go at Civ IV until I realized my people needed more food as the population grew. In Civ Rev they can't starve. Oops. The British and Japanese gave me a hard time that game but I managed to hold onto the city of Nagoya while at the same time fighting a war against the Russians (Stalin). Eventually I ended up becoming a vassal state to the Japanese to stop the war... ouch.. and then I retired

Comment

I'm currently borrowing III from a friend. Most of my time is spent teaching myself how to hack the speech file and change pretty much any in-game image. I changed the music for the menu.

I'm trying to find the RE2 title screen BG without text so I can change the main menu to that.

Comment

Somehow I think an RE mod wouldn't work well It's the year 4000BC and Umbrella's HQ has just been founded. Better round up the livestock and hunt down some nasty barbarians before Raccoon City RPD discovers fire before you do.

Comment

Hehe, I usually call my cities Raccoon City, Silent Hill, Brahms, Arklay City, and other names from the two game series.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I'm not trying to mod the entire game. The character models are stored in a file type that my comp doesn't recognize. I just think the title screen could be cooler.

@Anders: I do the same thing!

Comment

Ive never been able to get into Civilization, its a shame, because it seems so interesting ><

Comment

Working...
                  X