Counter Strike 1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter Strike 1.6

I was thinking that if anyone here has any of the counter Strikes like 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 and 1.6 we can make THIA Server for member to play in. If no one can make one I will Make it. Come on it will be fun ;)

Stopped playing Counter Strike when it got invaded by the french, every server I went to had high pitched french players on it and they really annoyed me so I uninstalled it -_-

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      Stopped playing Counter Strike when it got invaded by the french, every server I went to had high pitched french players on it and they really annoyed me so I uninstalled it -_-
      You could of muted them

Comment

I play CS and CS Source on Steam sometimes. I don't think many people still play 1.1 though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SlurmsMackenzie View Post
          You could of muted them
          I do, they still piss me off.

Comment

I do, they still piss me off.
            Battlefield Bad Company on PS3 has a ton or foreign people on it. That's all I hear is German, Russian or some other languages. I rarely hear English speakers...

Comment

that was pretty funny were i live all that I see are people from argentina damm those people are anoyng telling me that my ping is to high like I don´t already know it.anyways why instead of uninstalling it why didn´t you kick their asses?

i use a beta version of counter strike 1.7 that I found illegaly we can also put a pass on the servers so no french or argentinan peoples come except for the ones here of course!

Comment

I've got nothing really against the french, nice country, but damn do they bugger up good games.
                Especially high pitch french people, was playing Team Fortress 2 on a UK server and a good 30 out of 32 on there were french *pissed*.

Comment

Working...
                X