THIA T-shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIA T-shirts?

Wouldn't it be cool if members could buy THIA t-shirts? You know, to 'rep the hood' and all that?

It's just a suggestion :3

I just don't know how people would order them and studd. Cafepress perhaps.

I don't think there are enough folks who'd be interested to warrant anything more than a cafe press store. Saying that...I'd buy one, especilly if it had a 1.5 message. Like, 'Mine.'

Comment

Maybe just like "Biohazard 1.5 Supporter" with a picture of Leon and Elza.

I'd buy one.

Comment

Its hard though, we dont want to get caught selling something that isnt specifically ours, whether its 1.5 characters or the Umbrella logo. Theres a fine line that shouldnt be crossed.

Comment

I have a friend who makes shirts as a profession with a professional silk screening machine in a factory in the northern part of the city. I haven't talked to him in a while, but since I was curious about this seeing as how I know someone who makes and sells unofficial but often nice Biohazard related products (DeadlyPretty), I thought it'd be cool to make my own products, even if it was just for my own use

Comment

I'd buy that for a dollar!
            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 08-20-2008, 03:54 PM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
              (DeadlyPretty)
              i got into a BIG fight with her, her husband even came at me

Comment

I don't think its such a good idea. As Borman said, the copyrights are owned by Capcom. Plus, cafepress stuff is really bad

Comment

But Capcom don't have any rights on THIA, I mean you can make a t-shirts with THIA symbolyc on them. Just a raw example: a black t-shit with a red THIA word on a cheast or back.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Who the heck wants that? XD

Comment

Ofcourse no one, if you were talking about my so called "desighn", but what about the whole THIA t-shirts and not the RE t-shirts stuff, or you were saying about that to?
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I just dont think its a good idea. We're just a fansite for a video game franchise. I'm not trying to turn the site into some profit generating place. It just comes off as wrong to me.

Comment

I'm with Dot all the way. THIA is a forum, not a games store.

Comment

THIA t-shirts should definately NOT be done. I doubt too many people are so devout about THIA that they would go around and wear THIA clothes in public, advertising for THIA for free. Unpayed advertisement.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              Who the heck wants that? XD
                              I would if I really liked the font (i.e. the one on the main page).

This is coming from a guy where 90% of his wardrobe consist of plain T-shirts with nothing on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X